All Released Skins (as of now)

8 minutes ago, Chris1448 said:

BTW, the original post has been updated with all the new Winona update stuff. I put in a small explanation on what Heirloom skins are in comparison to elegants for any new people that are confused. Thoughts?

Its straight to the point and says what it as to say =) . Also nice idea putting a blank icon for futur heirlooms skin ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So what do you guys think of Wortox's newly revealed skins?

skins_hq.png.6562f4d8ca6902376bee4237244e7d93.png left to right is Minotaur, Survivor, Uncorrupted

His Survivor looks kinda odd to me. Not really a beaten up version of the default like every other existing Survivor. He looks more like... an orc or something.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"Wortox OrcLord stonk orc, proud orc, smash heads Wortox does!"

Hope there's a bit of an explanation about "the corruption of Wortox" because Uncorrupted one doesn't really look like the goats we know thus far and OrcishChieftain there... makes even less sense. Maybe the red fur is an effect of... ruins light?!

I call dibs on insanity :abnormal:

Edited by x0VERSUS1y
*le more madness
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

"Wortox or OrcLord stonk orc, proud orc, smash heads Wortox does!"

Hope there's a bit of an explanation about "the corruption of Wortox" because Uncorrupted one doesn't really look like the goats we know thus far and OrcishChiftain there... makes even less sense. Maybe the red fur is an effect of... ruins light?! I call dibs on insanity :abnormal:

I actually touched on the red fur change before as an effect of the nightmare cycle as means of evolutionary survival tactics ... And if you notice Wortox looks like a very young almost infant goat in the uncorrupted one... His horns are barely noticeable.. That might be the key to his origin story 

• Like 2

Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

1 how do we know its a proof of purchase?

2 what are theorys of what item its proof of (we know its not a funko figure  :(     )

1. It's listed as such in the files

2. Proof of Purchase is anything bought off of the Klei Store, as an extra verification that what you bought is an official product and not a knockoff someone's selling on a shady site. The funko figures don't count because they're available everywhere outside of the Klei Store.

Just now, Chris1448 said:

2. Proof of Purchase is anything bought off of the Klei Store, as an extra verification that what you bought is an official product and not a knockoff someone's selling on a shady site. The funko figures don't count because they're available everywhere outside of the Klei Store.

i know i was saying what do you think the new official merch is going to be

i also said that it can't be a funko because those are elegant