Another art thread

After exploring the forums, learning the basics, and getting a mental image of Wes and Wigfrid getting kinky seared into my mind (thanks a bunch Minespach) I've decided to settle down and create my own art thread. I'm expecting it to get like, 5 followers. And yes, I know it's so original, and has never been done before. 

Answers to questions nobody's asked yet, and never will thanks to this handy and convenient answer section :

How frequently will you post? I dunno. Probably barely ever. I might get into the habit of posting. That's a big MIGHT

What will you post? Mostly Don't Starve / Don't Starve Together custom Brickheadz, but also some other fanart. Mostly other fanart now that I think about it.

But what the "I know for a fact kids go on this forum so I'm not gonna swear" are Brickheadz? https://www.lego.com/en-au/brickheadz

But what is fanart? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_art

Here, have a Winona for your troubles:

IMG_0725.JPG

Just ignore the corner where the background is falling off, that didn't show when I took the photo

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

getting a mental image of Wes and Wigfrid getting kinky seared into my mind (thanks a bunch Minespach)

Ooh link? 0u0

Also nice Winona ^_^

18 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Would anyone (by that I mean you minespach, seeing as your the only person who reads this thread) have any advice on scanning?

I made a cute little shipping doodle that I don't think has been done before (or at least I haven't seen it), and want to upload it.

You have to atleast give it 24 hours. Everyone lives in different timezones here. Also I thought you weren't into shipping.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ooh link? 0u0

Also nice Winona ^_^

You have to atleast give it 24 hours. Everyone lives in different timezones here. Also I thought you weren't into shipping.

I was dared to by a close friend of mine, and unknown.png

All credit goes to minespach, I don't want none of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Here, have a Wilson. I know it's completely off-topic seeing that the forge has ended, and it's nowhere near my best work, and I may have traced the outline a little to save time, but all I wanted anyway was a way to experiment with background techniques, while making something in the process so I don't end up wasting time gluing stuff to a piece of paper I'll never use. But, despite all that, I'm still uploading it for some reason. I honestly don't have the slightest idea why.

Fun fact! Gimp saves images in a format that is incompatible with the forums! FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

scan0039.jpg

Edited by Raspberry Milk
FILES
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I see that ship developing like a Disney movie. Winona being very frustrated at Wilson's ego but with some development, their attitudes of societal expectations melt away.

I love the table! It's a nice design and a possible design for a endtable skin.

Now, just to write the songs.

• Haha 1

I made a Maxwell / William Carter ( whatever you prefer ) brickhead. I can't imagine I'll be making any more anytime soon,  I'm started to run out of ears.

IMG_0729.JPG

Again, just ignore the corner. I swear that doesn't show up on the photo. And the fact that my camera is dying, and causing the images to become more and more grainy.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1