All Released Skins (as of now)

Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

i know i was saying what do you think the new official merch is going to be

i also said that it can't be a funko because those are elegant

oh, i didn't read it carefully whoops

My guess is the merch will probably be something webber or spider related, maybe a hollow spider you can store stuff in similar to the chester plush? Cause there's already a normal hissing spider plush on the store, but i don't think the new skin should be applied to an existing plush. It makes it a bit unfair to the people who owned the plush beforehand.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris1448 said:

skins_hq.png.6562f4d8ca6902376bee4237244e7d93.png

Uncorrupted looks a heck-ton similiar to calfes

Also the Normal Wortox is picked up from constant eating of souls, since the souls are red... ( may the Ruins be literal graveyard full of souls )

and technically Wortox is an Imp, that explains his normal ( not-color ) appearance.

Survivor definitelly looks like a orc but may be green because uh... Wortox didn't eat souls for a long time so he got a sickly colour?

• Like 1

uncorrupted is'nt just like the "untriumphant" skin for Maxwell (shadow collection) ? No horns, baby face... because he normally is a bad guy, so Klei turned him as a nice one for this set of skin. Don't really think there is something relative to his back story.

• Like 1

• Developer

You might have noticed there was a slight rarity naming adjustment. "Seasonal - ", "Event - ", and "Classic - " rarity prefixes were combined into a single "Woven - " rarity prefix. This was an attempt to clarify and simplify the differences between the older style marketable/tradable items, and the newer weaveable/purchasable items. We also updated some of the text descriptions in the Wardrobe screens to make it more clear what things are weaveable and what are not, and what are just currently not weaveable.

We also adjusted the 100% complete requirements in the curio cabinet. Now if you own Heirloom version of a skin, you don't need to also own the Woven variant of it as well to get 100%. And vice versa, you don't need to own the Heirloom version to get to 100% completion if you own all the Woven variants.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6

@PeterA thanks for the 100% fix!

I wonder, what are the plans of the time limited weavable skins, like the gorge ones? 

Originally, every event skin was weavable during the corresponding event. Now, since last Hallowed Nights, all skins remained weavable. Will skins remain weavable out of their events forever, or if not, how long? Can we expect every event skin to become weavable forever?

Personally, I like both if skins are time limited or not - in the first case they feel more special, while in the latter more people can enjoy them - I would just like to know what can I expect in the future.

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

We also updated some of the text descriptions in the Wardrobe screens to make it more clear what things are weaveable and what are not, and what are just currently not weaveable.

So how do we know when something will no longer be weavable? It used to be Event items could be weaved up until the next Event, but lately I've had no clue when certain things would stop being weavable.

• Like 1

• Developer
Just now, Zeklo said:

So how do we know when something will no longer be weavable? It used to be Event items could be weaved up until the next Event, but lately I've had no clue when certain things would stop being weavable.

Thanks for the feedback on this. It's something we're still working through from a design perspective.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

I’m stuck without internet for the next while and I’m kind of disappointed I can’t test him out without having internet access

then how are you making this post? 1f914.png.cf1baab7958e9fd2481ea86c293541fc.png

Edited by Starlogy

i have 3 pet peeves with the system

1 you can't see what you had gained meaning that its a nightmare keeping track of things to unravel

2 some skin sets are only for some characters meaning its hard to get a matching team with new skins looking uniform to a specific theme

3 NO MORE PROFILE ICONS THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN 6 ACTUAL SKINS SINCE THE UPDATE YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THEM IN THE TRADE IN I GET LIKE 45 SPOOLS A WEEK JUST STOP MAKE A MAXIMUM CAP TO THE AMOUNT OF THESE RUBBISH YOU CAN HAVE STEALING YOU FROM ACTUAL GOOD SKINS!

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Haha 1

• Developer
1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

@PeterA thanks for the 100% fix!

I wonder, what are the plans of the time limited weavable skins, like the gorge ones? 

You're welcome. It's still something we're in discussion with. I'll let you all know once we have more details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hm... Well I'm in the middle of updating the thread, but I'm hitting a snag with the Minotaur skin... Do I make it its own skin set or bundle it in with the costume skins? Or perhaps Hallowed...? It just doesn't make sense to have a blank skin set for a single character.

Like, I'm putting the Survivor with the other Survivor skins obviously, and I'm putting in Uncorrupted with Industrious as a sorta "Animated Short" set as Noodles put it in his post.
As for the Minotaur? I'm lost. There's no indicator that puts it with any other skin set; no collection, no identical portraits, nothin'. The only one that makes a bit of sense is Costume collection since he's dressed up as a Constant mob, just like everyone else there.

25 minutes ago, Chris1448 said:

Hm... Well I'm in the middle of updating the thread, but I'm hitting a snag with the Minotaur skin... Do I make it its own skin set or bundle it in with the costume skins? Or perhaps Hallowed...? It just doesn't make sense to have a blank skin set for a single character.

Like, I'm putting the Survivor with the other Survivor skins obviously, and I'm putting in Uncorrupted with Industrious as a sorta "Animated Short" set as Noodles put it in his post.
As for the Minotaur? I'm lost. There's no indicator that puts it with any other skin set; no collection, no identical portraits, nothin'. The only one that makes a bit of sense is Costume collection since he's dressed up as a Constant mob, just like everyone else there.

I propose merging it with Winona's industrious collection, as both of these are unique collections to a specific character.

Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

I propose merging it with Winona's industrious collection, as both of these are unique collections to a specific character.

's what I'm doing with the Uncorrupted skin as a kind of "Pre-Damnation/Animated Short" set that Klei seems to have going on with the character rebalance skins coming out. Doesn't make sense to me to have two skins in the same collection.
Also, that Uncorrupted skin doesn't feel fitting with the Triumphant collection the way Maxwell's Untriumphant does. It doesn't have any indicator to be associated with said collection.

2 hours ago, Chris1448 said:

's what I'm doing with the Uncorrupted skin as a kind of "Pre-Damnation/Animated Short" set that Klei seems to have going on with the character rebalance skins coming out. Doesn't make sense to me to have two skins in the same collection.
Also, that Uncorrupted skin doesn't feel fitting with the Triumphant collection the way Maxwell's Untriumphant does. It doesn't have any indicator to be associated with said collection.

Maxwell's Unshadow (Untriumphant) skin is "Pre-Damnation".

As for the Minotaur, I'm not sure if it's more of a costume or a GoH. The Survivor skin gives us a lot of room for interpretation here, minotaur may as well be GoH.

Edited by Mobbstar

18 hours ago, PeterA said:

You might have noticed there was a slight rarity naming adjustment. "Seasonal - ", "Event - ", and "Classic - " rarity prefixes were combined into a single "Woven - " rarity prefix. This was an attempt to clarify and simplify the differences between the older style marketable/tradable items, and the newer weaveable/purchasable items. We also updated some of the text descriptions in the Wardrobe screens to make it more clear what things are weaveable and what are not, and what are just currently not weaveable.

We also adjusted the 100% complete requirements in the curio cabinet. Now if you own Heirloom version of a skin, you don't need to also own the Woven variant of it as well to get 100%. And vice versa, you don't need to own the Heirloom version to get to 100% completion if you own all the Woven variants.

I need to pay attention, I should've read this beforehand. Thanks! Now whenever Wendy gets reworked I no longer need to worry. >.<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Chris1448 said:

That's a good point, I had forgotten about his uncorrupted set when I wrote that.

Maybe instead of categorizing them all by their collection, you could categorize them by character instead. With all the incomplete sets, and the unique character sets we've been getting lately, this might be a better way to go about it.

• Like 1