Return of Them - The Eye of the Storm is coming next week!

2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Glad to hear the news! The teaser is amazing, I can't wait to see the full video. I'm really curious how Charlie's plan will work out...

On another note, if this is the last RoT update, does that mean there won't be more ocean stuff? Or do you plan a/some separate updates fo that? Some more content to fill the ocean and make sailing more worth would be really welcome.

im hoping we get some new bosses that arent really related to the main story, id really love to see coral reef type of biomes, tigershark would be a perfect ocean boss for dst

4 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Glad to hear the news! The teaser is amazing, I can't wait to see the full video. I'm really curious how Charlie's plan will work out...

On another note, if this is the last RoT update, does that mean there won't be more ocean stuff? Or do you plan a/some separate updates fo that? Some more content to fill the ocean and make sailing more worth would be really welcome.

This is the last of the Story Arc content for Return of Them. There will be more ocean stuff in the future, just not as part of a "Return of Them" related update.

16 minutes ago, X-lem said:
  • Three Content Updates

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2021 - [Don't Starve Together] General Discussion - Klei Entertainment Forums

Interesting. So the third content update will be something completely new.

This is the first content update of the year, no? They specifically called out YOTB, character refreshes, and QoL updates separately. That is to say, there should be two more content updates coming this year.

Archived