Return of Them - The Eye of the Storm is coming next week!

Gotta remember that the bulk of the story-side of things is depicted via puzzles/animatics.

I'm sure we'll get at least one of those things when the update official drops, and it's bound to wrap this story arc up in some fashion.

3 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

I just noticed this trailer is a teaser, maybe there is a full on trailer next week?

It seems because is short for such soecial moment and the things seen in the video has "nothing" to do with what is the update about

And im not sure but, outside of character refresh, klei updates shorts always have ingame parts giving hints of what is the update about 

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Yes.

[From the Official Discord:]

image.png.8056108a986e34976ffb9fcfcce167b9.png

Not an animate short? Now im curious 

9 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

It seems because is short for such soecial moment and the things seen in the video has "nothing" to do with what is the update about

And im not sure but, outside of character refresh, klei updates shorts always have ingame parts giving hints of what is the update about 

Not an animate short? Now im curious 

Maybe it's long enough to not be classified as a short by them. 10 minutes animation 

36 minutes ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

They probably just mean a gameplay trailer, like they've been doing for a lot of the RoT updates

The new PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series consoles are upon us... I’m hoping and praying that this “not an animated short trailer” is a trailer for the next Gen versions of the game.

I bought a new console, and I’m excited to see what (if anything) Klei does with it.

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

The new PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series consoles are upon us... I’m hoping and praying that this “not an animated short trailer” is a trailer for the next Gen versions of the game.

I bought a new console, and I’m excited to see what (if anything) Klei does with it.

Ah yes Return of Them Finale where Charlie transports the survivors to the PS5

Archived