Return of Them - The Eye of the Storm is coming next week!

12 hours ago, fimmatek said:

On another note, if this is the last RoT update, does that mean there won't be more ocean stuff? Or do you plan a/some separate updates fo that? Some more content to fill the ocean and make sailing more worth would be really welcome.

Since they started a new series of twitchdrop skins called the Nautical Collection (previusly it was krystalin) I think they're going to focus more on non lunar-mutated ocean stuff from now on.

I think twitch drops are kinda a preview of what's to come next season. Previous one's crystal collections pertains to return of them's glass theme, and I guess we will be getting more ocean content next. I want another slave server, Klei! <3

17 minutes ago, Mounir said:

I think twitch drops are kinda a preview of what's to come next season. Previous one's crystal collections pertains to return of them's glass theme, and I guess we will be getting more ocean content next. I want another slave server, Klei! <3

So circus theme was about...? Wes rework? Maybe?

3 hours ago, Parusoid said:

I did search for it and didnt find. turns out its in a secret channel that i dont have access to

Yeah, I've also checked that discord invitation link out of curiosity and if I remember well that's actually the "unofficial KLei discord" turned "official" (as in: made by some random fans, then progressively inviting various KLei devs to it over time and pestering KLei to make it "official"). Seems to have different tier access topics, posting & stuff and of course the "higher-ups" under KLei dev tier seems to be those people that made the discord in first place. Have no idea how you "advance" into "unlocking" hidden channels, postings, attachments and the like and frankly not my cup of tea anyway. I guess is a good thing for KLei to advertise into a more "up to the times" way overall (even if Discord is a very divisive, controversial, "nepotistic" and partisan environment).

Regarding "end of the "Return of Them" arc".. will be waiting for actual update plus video to have an impression. But till this moment I for one have no clue who "Them" are, what machinations are at play, and what the payoff is even this close to its ultimate conclusion. On one hand hazy ambiguity is good for keeping player-base interested, perpetually speculating. On the other... well. We'll see.

14 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

WHHAAT, oh no, it can't be, we're at the last Return of Them update already? There's so much more to uncover, hopefully the content updates will continue; this will be the first content update of 2021 and the roadmap stated the plans of having 3 updates. The plot just started getting thicker in the beta so will we have a third update season soon? 

In any case I loved each and every Return of Them update to this date so thank you very much for your great work Klei. They expanded the game greatly. Here's hoping DST continues to evolve in the foreseeable future with more content updates and continuous support.

This is the last one from the ROT story arc so,Arrival of Them next?

22 minutes ago, WebberMain said:

This is the last one from the ROT story arc so,Arrival of Them next?

They were supposed to return by now, but then pandemic travel bans began and They are stuck at the customs. Learn more in Don't Starve Together next season, "Vaccination of Them".

13 minutes ago, VouMorrer said:

i just want the Shadow Entity to awake and consume us all. am i asking too much?

Reveal hidden contents

#teamshadows

P̸̃͐͆̏̾͋ͅứ̶̩̦̄̆͛̏̉̿͒͘̚l̸͔̎͌͗̊͊͑ͅv̵̜͙̭̯̆̋ȋ̴̙̞͉̺̩͚s̷̛͙͙̼͇̟̈̈́̈́͋͘ ̵̛̝̮̲̠̺̯̪͖̠̙͕͐͛̀́̑͗ę̶̡͖̯̟̠̻̘̥͚̤̾̃͐̚͝t̵̯͕̍̐͊̐̿ ̶̫̫͇̯̭̱̠͙̳̤͑́̾̊̈́͝ͅu̵̡̝̹̦͈̰̙̜̱̿̌͊̽̀̀͝m̶̛̗̪̯̬̰̗̲͇̪̟͕̏̿́͋̕b̴͓̓̍̚r̸̜͖̬̯̺̫͍̬̎̓͒́͂͗͗̈a̵̡̛̭̹̦̳̖͉͎͐̈́̃̈́͂̚͘ ̶̢̨̛̖̂̈́͌̀̚s̸̨̥̭̦͎̼͉͙̭͈̆̽̒͛͋̊̿͊͒͂u̷̳͙̘̤͕̬͋̏̿͌̑̓͛̇̃͜m̸̧̥̥̤̖̞̹̮̾͑͜u̶̡̯̞͐̍͋̆̑s̸̥̏̃̈́̚.̵̧̭͙̦̞̖̫̱̈ͅ ̶͖̙̯̺͍̼̿S̶͉͚̤͕͓̦̪̪͚͖͐̅͛̓́̍͐̚͝o̷̢̺͇̩͔͎̰̥͔͚̰̎́̿̄̎͐̕̕r̸̡̢̿̿̉́̀̒̾̉̉͑͝s̷͎̳̪̻͍͚̤̫͆̊͒́̀ ̷̢͔̘̦̜̜͒̉ị̵̻̗̲͎̻̀̈́̎̒̓̅̌͘͝m̶̗̹̳͎͕͓̠̻͉̓à̶̗͉̘̗̟̺͙͚̿̽͌n̴͍̋́͒ỉ̴̢͕̣͚̣̖͖̫͍̋ṣ̶̡̝̮͙̤̜͠ ̴̡͎̟̯͔͇̈̅̿̈́̊͗͛͜e̴͕͂́́͗̇͑̓̽̏̇̕t̶̢̛͎̻̱̓̆͂̆́̿͒͝ ̴̳̤͚͔̘̙̖́̈̒͛̃̈̀͑̚ͅí̷̦͙͓̮͜͝n̷̨͕̲̖̦͍̥̫̦̂̎̽͋̂̂̎̽̆͆̌͜a̴̟͆̓̅̆n̵̤͇͖͉̯̝̤̘͐̈̓̆̏̿ͅͅi̸̤̤͕͉̖̫͔̹̖̘͆͒s̷͕̝̰͔̺̯̜͎̄͋͋̿̈́̑

5 hours ago, Parusoid said:

I did search for it and didnt find. turns out its in a secret channel that i dont have access to

2 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Have no idea how you "advance" into "unlocking" hidden channels,

Go the the role-assignment channel and react to the top hot emoji. That's how you get access to the DST channels (other emojis for the other Klei games). I didn't know either till the other day xD

2 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

is it just me or is this klei discord server not realy has anyything to do whit klei except for some random fan art? i just see some random stuff there realy

Go to the #role-assignment channel.

React to any mixture of the below:

• DS/T
  • ONI
  • Griftlands
  • Hot Lava
  • Other Klei Games

You'll then gain access to the respective channels.

All this and more can be found in the #info channel.

4 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Go to the #role-assignment channel.

React to any mixture of the below:

• DS/T
  • ONI
  • Griftlands
  • Hot Lava
  • Other Klei Games

You'll then gain access to the respective channels.

All this and more can be found in the #info channel.

oh cool thanks dont realy understand why this was hidden but thanks

Archived