Return of Them - The Eye of the Storm is coming next week!

21 hours ago, RiceWingDUM said:

I'm new to the game and wanted to know if I need to start a new world when the Eye of the Storm update arrives to access the new content? Have the previous updates required you to make a new world to access their new contents?

You wont have to, your world will be retrofitted to the new content

33 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Is there something i missed twitch drops arent coming to me are they starting next week

On 4/30/2021 at 12:11 AM, JoeW said:

Hey everybody, "Eye of The Storm" the conclusion of the "Return of Them" season of updates is coming next week on May 5th at 10am PDT. Note that this is a Wednesday instead of our usual Thursday updates.

You missed to read the announcement post! It says that new Twitch drops will also appear. The info is right there. Here is a countdown:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20210505T10&p0=256&msg=Return+of+Them+-+Eye+of+the+Storm&font=cursive&csz=1

On 4/30/2021 at 4:07 AM, Bird Up said:

My friends streams DST all the time, and response was she can't get drops. What is the requirement to get drops enabled?

+1 to this

Some of these channels have less than 100 followers and 5 average viewers

Would be really nice to know what the prerequisites for getting on this list were.

I gotta be honest I kinda hope since this is the conclusion to return of them.. that they have some things that weren’t part of the Beta in the full release on May 5th.

I wasn’t expecting RoT to come to an end this fast, so there has to be more that were missing- fingers crossed for epic-epicness

(yes that’s a word get over it.)

Nah, the point of the beta is that we get to try and test everything. This is all we're getting guys, don't get your hopes up.

What we're getting is awesome though so I'm not complaining.

41 minutes ago, Roodmas said:

Nah, the point of the beta is that we get to try and test everything. This is all we're getting guys, don't get your hopes up.

To be fair, the Reap What You Sow update had several changes/additions that did not exist in the beta.

But, still, don't get your hopes up.

15 minutes ago, Bird Up said:

Wait what? this update is the conclusion? That doesnt sound right. There is still the unused portal in the archives that has no function right?

Conclusion to the Return of Them arc, not DST as a whole ;)

On 5/2/2021 at 3:32 PM, lakhnish said:

Conclusion to the Return of Them arc, not DST as a whole ;)

The "conclusion" is the end of the story arc only. Which means, at some point in the relatively near future we will be announcing the name/theme of the next story arc. You should be able to guess the direction we will be going after tomorrows update and trailer. 

8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

The "conclusion" is the end of the story arc only. Which means, at some point in the relatively near future we will be announcing the name/theme of the next story arc. You should be able to guess the direction we will be going after tomorrows update and trailer. 

Them will finally have returned and commenced the next saga: Them Are Here.

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Ah yes,the holy update trinity,Return of Them,Arrival of Them and Departure of Them

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

Survivors learn the power of friendship and extreme violence?

That's usually how it goes. Protect yourself and your friends from things that want to cut you to pieces by cutting them to pieces first!

6 hours ago, JoeW said:

We are getting another video ?!? Is it Christmas already?

4 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Survivors learn the power of friendship and extreme violence?

violence is never the answer tho
its the question and the answer is 
H̶̻͓̯͚͈̯̳̺͍̮͓͉̹͈̆̽̄̓͛͆̋̒̽̍̍̕̕͝ę̵̢̡̧̰̮̜̳̫͚̘͕̀̍͗̓́̒͜L̸̙͔͎̠̠̹̹̰̹͎͛̒͆͘l̴̛̫͔̙̹̝̟̣̙͖̎̋͑̅̃̍͆͑͌̅́́͊̄͝ ̵̡̛̺̫̣͈̰̜̣̪̫́̂̊̎̋̔̃̃̋̿̕Y̷̛̛̹͈̩̟̦͊̂͒͐̊̈́̃̋̎̃̐̒̕͝ë̶͍͈̼̝̝̦̩͎̼̤̥̖̝̠͈̱́̽A̵̞̲̦͚̱͉̺̼̤͉̮͎̋h̶̨̢̧̧̨̨͈̤͚̼͍͖̠͈̤͙̳̾̂́͛̍͊͋̔̏̆͐̽͌̈̓͘͘͜͝

Archived