Return of Them - The Eye of the Storm is coming next week!

That's such an amazing news! I'm very happy to be one of the streamers chosen to be a part of it, thanks Klei! Ah so much more happy to see my brazilians friends on the list as well. Everyone keep doing the amazing job we're already doing, and let's plaay!

3 hours ago, chaosmonkey said:

This is the first content update of the year, no? They specifically called out YOTB, character refreshes, and QoL updates separately. That is to say, there should be two more content updates coming this year.

Technically I didn’t say there wouldn’t be two. I just said the third would be completely new ;)

haha, but thank you for the correction.

3 hours ago, lakhnish said:

@JoeW Is it possible to note a reminder for viewers that they need make sure that they need to make sure to redeem their rewards before getting the next one? A lot of people messed up last time and missed out on their rewards.

Ya that change is weird. My assumption is it’s Twitch’s update. Twitch is weird sometimes.

The Return of Them has been a great expansion for DST both story and content wise! I really hope this concludes with a multiplayer adventure mode where you can team up to take on Charlie's challenges, leading up to her release from the throne and perhaps the end of the cycle.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS was hoping it would come out today but next Wednesday is exciting, at least its coming a day earlier than normal!

Lore overload! Return of Charlie! Moon being is 100% confirmed now too. M E T H E U S I S H E R E is also ominous AF and I cant wait to see what happens.

Sounds like there is a whole new set of skins too which is awesome.

So new twitch drop, a TON of new lore, the update itself and all the content it brings and new skins. Oh and also a special login gift that Joe said you won't want to miss! Wednesday cannot come soon enough, hype overload!

So Charlie got herself the Ancient Queen's moonlight magic torch and powered it up.

'Moon' while being aware and intentionally acting upon the Constant is still only sleeping/not using 100% of its power.

And I guess we finally got to see of of 'Them', one of the eldtrich gods. Predictably it's an eyeball.

Also I think at this point it's safe to assume that it's not Charlie who is doing all this but rather Metheus/Ancient Queen whom Charlie merged with at the beggining of the New Reign. After all how did Charlie even know that the 'Moon' was an eldtrich god?

9 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Also I think at this point it's safe to assume that it's not Charlie who is doing all this but rather Metheus/Ancient Queen whom Charlie merged with at the beggining of the New Reign. After all how did Charlie even know that the 'Moon' was an eldtrich god?

I was actually wondering if charlie is possessed by the eye in the mural and that methus is that being. I think the queen is fuelweaver.

Edit: Welp the queen isnt fuelweaver but I still think the eye could be matheus.

I just realized that even though it’s tied to a boss that’s probably going to be impossible for me to attack & beat, I got one of the things I’d been asking for for a long time in this upcoming update.

Spoiler

Permanent Full Moon Mode.

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I just realized that even though it’s tied to a boss that’s probably going to be impossible for me to attack & beat, I got one of the things I’d been asking for for a long time in this upcoming update.

Reveal hidden contents

Permanent Full Moon Mode.

Hey, I'm on console and solo and I'm getting there in preparation for the new boss. You can get there by day 100 if you're really committing. Crab King can be cheesed with ice staves or bee bombs in case you're stuck there

Archived