Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

On 7/23/2021 at 12:04 AM, Mike23Ua said:

so TECHNICALLY I can ask JoeW what he ate for breakfast

What did JoeW eat for breakfast?

Okay, more serious question, do we have any information anywhere about the materials the Voxola radio is made of? I'm going to build a replica (yes, @-Variant, I haven't forgotten!) and I'm trying to get as much to work with, as possible

Edited by Falkenpelz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Health 1

1 hour ago, Falkenpelz said:

What did JoeW eat for breakfast?

Okay, more serious question, do we have any information anywhere about the materials the Voxola radio is made of? I'm going to build a replica (yes, -Variant , I haven't forgotten!) and I'm trying to get as much to work with, as possible

(Edit: how the heck do I turn a member name into a link so they can see it?)

@    

Like @Falkenpelz

• Potato Cup 1

5 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Do youbguys like singing or listening to sea shanties when you sail?

I think /shanty would be a funny emote. Imagine a Wolfgang jumping on your boat and singing a shanty sounding song with his funny deep tuba while he does a silly animation.

• Like 2
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1

Maybe it’s just me… but I think an at sea jungle biome missed the opportunity to have hostile water moccasin snakes falling out the vines you interact with trying to slither onto and attack your boat.

Anyone else think so? Just Me? Fine..

But do you guys at least agree that sailing around in biomes with nothing to actually fight is boring?

And what would YOU add to the new Beta Biome If you were a Dev?

50 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Maybe it’s just me… but I think an at sea jungle biome missed the opportunity to have hostile water moccasin snakes falling out the vines you interact with trying to slither onto and attack your boat.

Anyone else think so? Just Me? Fine..

But do you guys at least agree that sailing around in biomes with nothing to actually fight is boring?

And what would YOU add to the new Beta Biome If you were a Dev?

for that there are water spiders

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
cant english

How many follower spiders can Webber have at one time? (Xbox Series X if platform matters)

AND would this be a way to mass produce and carry around Top Hats without them being in Inventory slots?

Because I currently have a Spider Warrior wearing a Jester skinned top-hat and I’m thinking wait a minute.. This could actually serve a GAMEPLAY purpose beyond just looking cute.

19 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

How come Woodie can tell the difference between Mysterious plants and Glowworm lures? but not Wormwood?

the depth worm seems to help the plant grow stronger, so maybe wormwood doesnt consider it a threat, but a friend

Why is the title menu of Hamlet alone already so absolutely perfect and enchanting? (The surface civilization as a puppet play, the roots shaped like a skeleton hand pulling the whole thing down and the music starting with a cemballo for the royal city, then going deeper and deeper, as you descend into strange territory)

And god dang it Klei, gimme something like this again, it's amazing!

• Like 2
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Big Ups 1

On 8/1/2021 at 2:29 PM, Just-guy said:

How do you check the character's quotes in the files?

image.thumb.png.f837ba9a8468abc609bc918bf76cc164.png

all are under "speech_" 
(the location of the "steam" folder depends on where-ever you put it on your computer, i think

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Seero said:

can use the changed boats to map the edges of the world or is walking faster

At the point of the game where you are trying to outline the mainland, walking is way faster.

It takes 4 regular Masts or 2 Winged Sails to ourun a caneless player.

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2021 at 11:49 PM, Cheggf said:

I think /shanty would be a funny emote. Imagine a Wolfgang jumping on your boat and singing a shanty sounding song with his funny deep tuba while he does a silly animation.

I'd love sailing emotes. A telescope emote would be cool too.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

At the point of the game where you are trying to outline the mainland, walking is way faster.

tragic

10 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

7 minutes ago, Seero said:

tragic

Perhaps by losing some days worth of exploration in the making of your boat, you obtain a different benefit in the long run: you can carry much more loot with you while you circumnavigate the world, your alchemy machine and crock pot follow you around while you still decide where to make a permanent base (extending the nomadic life for much longer without losing the benefits of having a base) and you can venture into looting the moon island early, without being Woodie. 

Not the most efficient exploration of the world, but eh dunno, could work in other ways. I’ll try it out.

• Like 3