Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

13 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Does Maxwell wear lenses or is he just half blind for style? The William Carter skin shows him wearing glasses after all...

He spent half his shadow magic supply to gain better sight to look even more dapper

• Like 1

Is there any way to plant mushtrees/have them grow in a certain area? I want to make a mushroom planter area in my caves base and think having some mushtrees would make for nice decoration.

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 1

How do buttermuffins require vegetables instead of berries or a sweetener, a much more logical choice? How can the crockpot dispense plates and glasses, but only sometimes, and do the characters eat them?? Why can you cook ice, why do the characters never use the bent spork or the potato cup to eat/drink, why does a mesh of smelly, moldy fish become perfectly edible again, if you throw a fresh one into the mix?!? Klei, I need answers!

• Hunger 1

On 7/6/2021 at 8:50 PM, rainman895 said:

Why the heck does sewing kit work on a thermal stone? How do you sew a rock?! I mean its fair that we can repair them but it still doesn't make any sense.

It does?? Like, it restores durability? I've never heard of that!

On 7/6/2021 at 1:50 PM, rainman895 said:

Why the heck does sewing kit work on a thermal stone? How do you sew a rock?! I mean its fair that we can repair them but it still doesn't make any sense.

Having a rock in your pocket making you completely immune to hypo/hyperthermia is fine but sewing it back together is where you draw the line?

On 7/6/2021 at 1:50 PM, rainman895 said:

The stone slowly breaks apart due to deterioration, you're tying it together/holding it together with the yarn. 
That's at least how I always interpreted it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

The stone slowly breaks apart due to deterioration, you're tying it together/holding it together with the yarn. 
That's at least how I always interpreted it.

and this is my trusty thermal stone, its been with me since the first winter

*shows a ball of silk with a few pieces of rock scatered around it

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

what is the name of this set piece? i was told it was a set piece but couldnt find it on the wiki

edit: also was told this might not be a set piece at all, and its just me being lucky with world gen

i dont have any idea what this could be anymore

1057767216_unknown(23).thumb.png.565ec9989cbc35d23418a783c82a62b1.png

Edited by SkyistheGround
  • Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

6 hours ago, SkyistheGround said:

what is the name of this set piece? i was told it was a set piece but couldnt find it on the wiki

edit: also was told this might not be a set piece at all, and its just me being lucky with world gen

i dont have any idea what this could be anymore

1057767216_unknown(23).thumb.png.565ec9989cbc35d23418a783c82a62b1.png

congratulations! you have entered The Hog Zone

• Like 1

Is it a bug or is it normal that a world is sometimes generated with a mismatch number of cave exits and entrances? I generated my current world without any server-side mod and there are only 9 cave entrances on the surface, while there are 10 cave exits down in the caves, which means the odd one out leads me straight back to the postern on the surface.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OsiriCousland said:

Is it a bug or is it normal that a world is sometimes generated with a mismatch number of cave exits and entrances? I generated my current world without any server-side mod and there are only 9 cave entrances on the surface, while there are 10 cave exits down in the caves, which means the odd one out leads me straight back to the postern on the surface.

Tbh I never bothered to count my entrances and exits so I don't know, but obviously this doesn't sound right

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, OsiriCousland said:

it has happened to me quite a few times that an entrance takes me to the portal, but i've never really counted them all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OsiriCousland said:

That is a bug. In the event of the number of sinkholes not matching up any unpaired ones will lead you to the postern as a failsafe. I assume if that didn't happen the game would crash upon using an unpaired sinkhole, but I'm no programmer. Maybe it'd put you at some invalid position instead.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Like 3