Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

10 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

whats the deal with contender skins?

how often do they get released?

heh quite far inbetween sadly. Similar to how Verdant is also dubbed as "Year of the Varg collection", Contender is also known as "Year of the Pig King Collection. Thus the initial three skins were released with the Year of the Pig King event (January 2019) while they later expended it same year around October(?), when they added Pig King minigame to the main game.

One special thing about the contender collection is that each character skin comes with two complimentary belonging skins usually related to the character like Wigfrid's Battle Helm and Spear- but it can also be not too related like Wardrobe and umbrella for Wes or Trap and Bee Mine for Winona (nevertheless they carry the same aesthetic with their skins like Tigre boomerang and tooth traps for tiger Webber, love theme for Wes, Japanese robot toy theme for WX and his flingo & lightning rod). Thus if Willow gets a contender skin for example, I'm confident she'd a lighter and burnie skin to go with it aswell.

I'd really like to see more contender skins honesty, but no idea when will they ever return to it. They have released it in sets of three characters till now, perhaps they'll do six new ones later and have separate 6 classic & 6 new bundles in shop

• Thanks 2

How do you properly paddle boats? I only ask because it feels like every time I try to paddle, I'll miss-paddle even when it should have been fine. Heck sometimes I'll miss-paddle even when it's my very first paddle for the boat. And that's with me timing my clicks, not spamming.

39 minutes ago, Hornete said:

That's really strange, do you think you could send a video of you paddling?(or trying to)

50 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

How do you properly paddle boats? I only ask because it feels like every time I try to paddle, I'll miss-paddle even when it should have been fine. Heck sometimes I'll miss-paddle even when it's my very first paddle for the boat. And that's with me timing my clicks, not spamming.

it happens to my but i always felt like it was when i tried to paddle quickly since the beguining

Just now, Hornete said:

The Above-Average tree will drop any missing vines when it's rammed into.

So I can burn it off and then just need to bump into it? Will it regrow in the exact same spot or a random one?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BezKa said:

Does it work only on naturally spawned ones? I tried with my grown one and it didn't work.

image.thumb.png.77b0533bab86bd92e0e00a33c08ad956.png

It worked fine for me, are you sure you're ramming hard enough?

Edit: Okay I looked into it a bit more, the tree will only drop new vines when there are zero of them, and when it does drop new ones, its only one or two(random), instead of the usual 3 or 4

Edited by Hornete
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

48 minutes ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Hamlet is an island in the sky above the clouds, right? Why are there clouds above it and why does it rain up there?

Ever watched Jack in the beanstalk? There’s castles above the clouds too but above those clouds are also more clouds.

Interesting real world fact: Clouds can be touching the ground also, while it is rare for this to happen and you may never experience it in your entire life time: it can and has rained inside peoples houses- Well not full on rainstorm but more like a light mist randomly from out of nowhere, and the reason why.. ground clouds! 
Other then that it’s just a game and I don’t even look for logic in game about magic, wormholes and teleportation devices.

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Interesting real world fact: Clouds can be touching the ground also, while it is rare for this to happen and you may never experience it in your entire life time: it can and has rained inside peoples houses- Well not full on rainstorm but more like a light mist randomly from out of nowhere, and the reason why.. ground clouds! 

Yeah, I know about that about clouds. 

It was more of something that's pretty funny because it's so illogical, I don't really mind that it rains on top of the clouds.

45 minutes ago, akousta said:

is the bee queen fire farm working anymore?
looks like there have been changes in the way the fire spreads or something

Nope! There was a change in the code where the heat spread was capped I believe? A few of my friends(including myself) tried to get it working but none of us have been able to get it. Looks like the bee queen oven has been patched.

• Haha 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 2

38 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Nope! There was a change in the code where the heat spread was capped I believe? A few of my friends(including myself) tried to get it working but none of us have been able to get it. Looks like the bee queen oven has been patched.

Good riddance 

• Like 1

Are decorations supposed to fall off even if it's a random hostile mob that attached a spider under it?

A random frog hit a spider near my base and decoration fell off. I tried spawning a hound and the same thing happened. Is this intended?

3 minutes ago, Rahnark said:

Are decorations supposed to fall off even if it's a random hostile mob that attached a spider under it?

A random frog hit a spider near my base and decoration fell off. I tried spawning a hound and the same thing happened. Is this intended?

Yes

• Big Ups 1