Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

8 hours ago, Notecja said:

Can somebody remind me how big hunger drain have beefalos? And how much filling for them is food. (I know about healing, as scaling x4)

Not really sure,,,

Based on my knowledge, beefalos has 375 max hunger, they lose 75 a day which is quite fast. 4 dragonpies or fist full of jam is enough to fill their hunger for a day, or you can use approximately 31 twigs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lemoncello said:

Second Question, Toadstool can move items, however I’ve seen many playthroughs in where they use feathers, are feathers unaffected by his hit box?

toadstool can't move feathers,they are unaffected by the toadstool hitbox

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Fridgetty said:

Not really sure,,,

Based on my knowledge, beefalos has 375 max hunger, they lose 75 a day which is quite fast. 4 dragonpies or fist full of jam is enough to fill their hunger for a day, or you can use approximately 31 twigs.

They lose 300 hunger a day actually

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Does anybody know when we will be saying Good-Bye to the Bell Bonded Beefalo & the cool customization for them?

(Aka when the Special event ends & the next update comes out.)

i read on other post that the end of the event will be march 18

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Do Lureplants appear on the Map when not discovered by encounter? And in what day they usually spawn?

lureplants only appear on your map when you walk near them,and they usually spawn in early days of the spring 

Edited by Gods fiddler
i forgot to translate something
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Why is there an Xbox forum, a PlayStation forum and instead of Steam/Pc Forum a “General Discussion” Forum?

Everyone seems to frequent General Discussion most often regardless of if they play on PC/PlayStation/Xbox/Nintendo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why is there an Xbox forum, a PlayStation forum and instead of Steam/Pc Forum a “General Discussion” Forum?

Everyone seems to frequent General Discussion most often regardless of if they play on PC/PlayStation/Xbox/Nintendo.

because console forums are mostly for reporting bugs specific to that console.

the gameplay is the same regardless of the platform.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Combustiblemon said:

why "modders" doesn't upload private mod in friends-only or hidden

all i want is just clean workshop

cause maybe others also would want to use the mod

I do not understand the guys that upload something 7 times and it does nothing

Is using water balloons on Dragon Fly is viable? Wiki says that DF will change her form from enraged to normal if her wetness is (100/100). It sounds cheaper than use of panflutes, but is it worth it? :wilson_confused:

Edited by Rylanor
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Rylanor said:

Is using water balloons on Dragon Fly is viable? Wiki says that DF will change her form from enraged to normal if her wetness is (100/100). It sounds cheaper than use of panflutes, but is it worth it? :wilson_confused:

Very impractical, because balloons take 2 seconds to land on the target. If she moves a little you miss. Sleep darts work better as an alternative, and only requires four darts for the same pan flute effect.

• Thanks 3

Does anyone know when is the next time DST might go on sale for Xbox One? I’ve gotten into the habit of buying this game for friends/random strangers that I hope will be friends, whenever it’s on sale & I can afford to. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Does anyone know when is the next time DST might go on sale for Xbox One? I’ve gotten into the habit of buying this game for friends/random strangers that I hope will be friends, whenever it’s on sale & I can afford to. Thanks.

almost every month, maybe a spring sale or something, whatever season is wherever steam is located

Edited by Wardin25

How does the sandstorm-wildfire mechanics connect again?

One guy told me that things inside the sandstorm would not smolder even if a player is outside the sandstorm.
I thought it checks for players whether they’re in the sandstorm or not, instead of checking for objects. Gonna need a lua digger to find this out....