Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

I don't remember or maybe I didn't see it.. But someone may have already asked or thought about this thing... Would you like looped animated vignettes? It seems to me that it would be interesting when the animation will play during the loading of the vignette.
And it would also be cool if made it so that the animated screens from the menu could also be changed at will. Don't you think so?

• Like 2

I finally got around to watching some older movies I been missing out on & I stumbled across this one in particular (warning trailer may show inappropriate content)

This Cameo was awesome, but I was wondering if there were any threads discussing this that are still active?
& Did anyone else NOT know of this Cameo appearance?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BezKa said:

What exactly counts as a megabase?

Base that doesnt fit in one-two biomes (or three if biomes are small or close each other) and is too big to maintain alone. Or if you main base 4-5 biomes away finally gets merged with base in oasis. That could be a question for whole thread...

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 6:28 PM, Mike23Ua said:

How can people say that if Klei added Characters, Mobs & Biomes from DS Shipwrecked/Hamlet that it would kill the sales of Solo Don’t Starve when there are Mods that exist that do it (and for free I might add) for those on PC?

Because those mods aren't very good. But even if you like them, they're server mods. If you want to play them you'll be very limited on your server choices, probably needing to host a client server of your own to play them.

5 hours ago, BezKa said:

What exactly counts as a megabase?

I don't think there's a dictionary definition.

Hey guys we know Klei wants to do Cross-Platform play for Dont Starve at some point.. so Is there anyone out there that WHEN cross-play happens (if it ever happens..) that might want to play with Me?

Fair warning: I hate my voice and flat out refuse to use a Mic, so any talking I do will be through in-game text chat only.. but if your OK with that and want to get stabbed to death violently by seemingly cute & innocent Saladmander then Hit me up when that Cross-Play goes live Ya’ll (I’ll be that silent Wendy player building Sisturns)

• Like 2

I have a spider farm with 8 Rabbit Hutch and i want unique hat for each that will last forever (so no armor and no "clothes").

So far i have: Bush hat, Beekeper hat, Minor hat, Gardener hat (and the premier one)

Am i missing any ? Does they all last ? What about Lucky beast head and Walter's hat ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kuroite said:

I have a spider farm with 8 Rabbit Hutch and i want unique hat for each that will last forever (so no armor and no "clothes").

So far i have: Bush hat, Beekeper hat, Minor hat, Gardener hat (and the premier one)

Am i missing any ? Does they all last ? What about Lucky beast head and Walter's hat ?

Walter's hat breaks after 10 days. Not sure about the lucky beast hat, but other than that I'm pretty sure you already have all the infinihats. The next closest you could get is a tam o'shanter which would need to be replaced every 25 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Well-met said:

yes, and as a benefit you get 1:1 input stability

only downside is you miss out ruins

and bunny hutches, lantern, ñoghtbulbs, moon grotto and archives, which means lunar content, and a couple of cool turfs

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chesmu said:

Can you play DST without caves?

Winona works best with caves content enabled: To fuel her structures requires the gem-erator which is fueled by Gems.

All of her kit runs off Nitre & Gems, her “Kit” also includes being able to build Spotlights to see in the dark... I would find Winona 100% USELESS in a world without caves content.

The Resources she needs to stay relevant literally drop from the skies while in caves.

People who play her Without Caves have to use Workarounds for her (Aka setting up a Varg Farm for Gems farming)

You miss out on a lot of the game content without caves enabled too :wilson_cry:

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

and bunny hutches, lantern, ñoghtbulbs, moon grotto and archives, which means lunar content, and a couple of cool turfs

bunnies are mediocre after the nerf, you can get bulbs in the overworld, grotto and archives basically have nothing

2 minutes ago, Well-met said:

bunnies are mediocre after the nerf, you can get bulbs in the overworld, grotto and archives basically have nothing

grotto has one of the best light sources in the game, archives have renewable turf and also no caves means locking yourself out of every RoT update to come

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

They still work for spider farms, bee queen cheesing (if you dont want to change to Winona) and how do you get lightbulbs in the surface without the ancient fuelweaver skeleton, which you get from the caves?

Just now, Wardin25 said:

They still work for spider farms, bee queen cheesing (if you dont want to change to Winona) and how do you get lightbulbs in the surface without the ancient fuelweaver skeleton, which you get from the caves?

squids :3

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lemoncello said:

Not gonna lie, I completely forgot squids existed.

Question: Can you instantly move a Volt Goat spawn location if you teleport the Volt Goat using the telelocator staff?

No unless you telelocate a just spawned one via hunt but is tricky since you dont have much time before the goat creates the spawn location