If you could take one thing from DST and bring it to the real world

What would it be? and Why? Could be a structure, item, mob, hat, food, etc; you name it.

I would probably bring a Wormhole back with me, connected to my house with the other end somewhere that makes it easier for my family to do day-to-day life.

In every thread that pops up like this I will always respond "Walking Cane" because:

- It's realistic. I'll have no worry about its design being changed outside of the constant or exhibiting abnormal effects aside from 50% quicker movespeed, which is always welcome.

- It's awesome. From the genuine walrus ivory to the gold details to the elegant lacquered wood finish, the walking cane's always a beaut to look at. And that's not mentioning the skins it has. I certainly prefer the Goatshead cane.

- It's a proof of conquest against one of the Constant's most cunning, deadly creatures.

- It's a durable, decent enough weapon, perfect for fending off thieves.

A pet mothling would be incredible. And the Critters are all pretty easy to care for, too, compared to most Earth pets. (I considered a Volt Goat or a smallbird but that could get really dangerous. A pet beardling would be cute and probably no harder to care for than a rabbit, but it might turn back into a rabbit if I didn't keep myself insane, and what would the point be then?)

It might also be nice to have a tam o'shanter but I can probably get an equally nice hat on Earth without having to fight a walrus for it. A Meat Effigy or a Life-Giving Amulet would be really useful... as long as it still worked outside of the Constant, which is by no means guaranteed. I guess since you said DST specifically I can't have the vortex cloak from Hamlet, which might be my top pick otherwise.

26 minutes ago, Charesque said:

It would probably be a sample of thulecite or nightmare fuel. Surely, people could learn quite a few things from these items...

Hide contents

Or, you know, meet the same fate as the Ancients.

image.png.494920a4c9394ba0f3d077ee6f8035de.png

I didn't know Wagstaff had an account on the forums :V

Bundling Wrap blueprint. We can already make papyrus and wax here, but we're still yet to be able using those together to store food and small animals for absolutely indefinite time. That knowledge would be a revolution to food industry.

What if bundling wrap was the thing Maxwell initially offered to Wilson to lure him to the Constant? Who knows.

The Ghost System, it's unclean to talk about death but if we could have the ability to resurrect who passed cause they're transferred as a spooky but nice ghost that could save humanity from so many problems such as criminality and other justice issues. And I'd love to be a ghost time to time, you know, transform mushrooms, haunting dogs so they turn red or blue... now that's life... or death ?

Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

The crockpot. As much as I enjoy my own, having one that could make a full meal in under a minute with just a few handfuls of ingredients would be too great to pass up.

My fridge makes ice, with a crockpot I'll be set for life.

Stone fruit bush.  Infinite rocks, fruit, fertilizer from rotted fruit, and they replicate indefinitely.

Statistically I'd have the best gravel and fruit manufacturing plant in the world.

8 hours ago, shadowDigga said:

What if bundling wrap was the thing Maxwell initially offered to Wilson to lure him to the Constant? Who knows.

wilsonrats.gif.bcdee0a404030b0f7babd730cf7c43a2.gif

From Forbidden Knowledge.  Hmm.

Archived