If you could take one thing from DST and bring it to the real world

16 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

i'd like to put out this reminder to all the people wanting the Pig King and his infinite gold in the world:

You're going to crash the economy and potentially make everyone poor by increasing gold supply as gold's supposed to be scarce. Just sayin xD

I'd buy up a bunch of silver before I started introducing my massive amounts of gold. I'd be set long before the economy crashed.

All that aside, the amount of people in the "poor" bracket is increasing by the second without the Pig Kings help. I'd rather be on the winning side, screw everyone else.

2 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

on tentacles

Step 1: Find person who pisses you off

Step 2: have a light read

Step 3: RUN FASTER

Step 4: Move to a different country

there, you just removed one waste of real estate, and all you had to do was commit indirect manslaughter 

Will that actually work if you're not Wickerbottom or Maxwell?

3 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

Will that actually work if you're not Wickerbottom or Maxwell?

im sorry, are we not literate? hm? i'd assume this would work if taken out of the world due to the fact if it did need the magic to be usable, then half these entries would be worthless. example, pig king's infinite cash reserves would probably be magic.

8 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

im sorry, are we not literate? hm? i'd assume this would work if taken out of the world due to the fact if it did need the magic to be usable, then half these entries would be worthless. example, pig king's infinite cash reserves would probably be magic.

I assumed that the magic items that work for everyone in-game would probably still work, but only a few characters can use Wicker's books in DST; Wurt can read On Tentacles, but it won't spawn tentacles when she does (most likely because she's not a trained magic user), it just raises her sanity.

Just now, CameoAppearance said:

I assumed that the magic items that work for everyone in-game would probably still work, but only a few characters can use Wicker's books in DST; Wurt can read On Tentacles, but it won't spawn tentacles when she does (most likely because she's not a trained magic user), it just raises her sanity.

fair point, but we've used up enough quotes and replys, so for me, i just want to suspend my disbelief and let the joke stand as killing weebs with weeb reading material

Magiluminescence, if i didnt had to refuel it every once in a while.

if not that, then i'd rather take The slot machine from shipwrecked.

I would bring the Shadow Thurible and All the things required to summon any variant of The Fuelweaver. Not only will I drive the people around me insane, I will also have a giant shadow skeleton monster as my servant.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:36 PM, Starlogy said:

wait people eat muffins with spoons

Yes..... Yes they do.... It these types of people, that I just KNOW have more chromosomes then the majority of people.

22 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I know, it's crazy right? Any normal person would just use a spork.

You.... You are verry lucky I'm exhausted, otherwise I would crusade the fuc- 

Yeah I better what my language, and you better watch what you say you diabolical incestuous jelly.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:36 PM, Starlogy said:

wait people eat muffins with spoons

Yup! They do, and I for one. Have my own strange habit, which is eating ribs with a fork. But to each its own.

3 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

You.... You are verry lucky I'm exhausted,

Verry

berry

larry

canary-

9 hours ago, zee_dragon said:

Yup! They do, and I for one. Have my own strange habit, which is eating ribs with a fork. But to each its own.

That's different. Ribs don't come with a built in wrapper to hold on to. Muffins, they do.

Same principle with cupcakes and cake. You don't eat cakes with your hands, that is inhumane. You don't eat muffins with a spoon, because it's inhumane. You know why? Because it has something to hold on to. That's why people eat drumsticks with their hands. It may be messy, but it's effective and NORMAL. 

Had to go on a rant there. Love all of you!

Spoiler
On 3/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, GetRektKids said:

#2: People who eat muffins with spoons

Excuse me, WHAT

2jvkjb.jpg

On 3/4/2020 at 12:14 PM, some guy59 said:

i would bring the portal.

why? because if i could bring the portal with me i am basically bringing everything with me 

Image result for modern problems require modern solutions

Me personally? Music Box Hutch hands down. That music is soothing and it makes my soul feel good, fight me.

Glommer buddy of course! Who else? :)

Why not have an adorable fuzzy bug to help me fight off depression and dysphoria?
So yeah, Glommer is my choice. I'd gladly clean up any goop they produce if it means basically having the best therapy animal for me. >.<

The Eybone. Just imagine how usefull Chester could be in real world. A portable storage, a cute and fuzzy firend. And let's not forget about his transformations,

Like seriously it'd be too good not to- Oh. It turned to ash

On 3. 3. 2020 at 11:06 PM, Brago-sama said:

A precrafted bunny house. Kill bunnyman and repeat. Craft more houses with remains

Boom world hunger solved

Then you face rebellion of angry killing bunnymans once they figure out whats going on. And they will be everywhere...

The problem with bringing the pig king is that he doesn't give you gold for free, and flooding the market would cause a crash.

My solution?

The Booty Bag. Generate gold consistently and with no cost - at a much less suspicious rate, at that! At around $1600/oz, you could make $11504.62 worth daily—and that's treating the doubloon item as only a single coin! If you go by the sprite, you're making double that.

TL;DR: booty bag stonks

If everything maintained its ingame functionality, I'd bring an alchemy engine so I could make most of the craftable items.

Barring that, I'd bring a beefalo. A self-maintaining animal that grows to maturity in like 15 days and asexually reproduces every 70 or so would solve world hunger.

Archived