If you could take one thing from DST and bring it to the real world

6 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Can it be Wortox Perks? healing, transport and food, at the cost of killing insects and harvesting their souls.

Sky is the limit but i don't know if the ,,one thing" OP said refers to an item, animal, character or a certain mechanic of a character. Im guessing everything counts as long as you pick only one.

10 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

First i would place telelocator focus in the Constant and then i would take telelocator staff to the real world. This way i will always be able to go back there and bring more stuff with me.

You are going about this all wrong. Imagine the power to send people you don't like into the constant. 

6 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Maxwell's book. That's what started it all.

I would have to agree assuming I could use it the way Maxwell does in game. If I want to cheat the question with a loophole and say that the shadow clones were created before coming back (thus making them part of the book in my eyes), the book itself can generate nightmare fuel by making the user insane permanently . Nothing else exclusive to the constant is needed. One trip to Home Depot for some tools and suddenly yard work is a breeze.

However if I can't lawyer my way around the question, I'd say Wickerbottom's book knowledge. 

Ro Bin's Gizzard Stone, which should immediately bring Ro Bin himself into existence. Ro Bin would be adorable, super useful, and probably normal enough that most people would just think he's a really weird bird as long as I don't parade him around a shopping mall or something.

i'd like to put out this reminder to all the people wanting the Pig King and his infinite gold in the world:

You're going to crash the economy and potentially make everyone poor by increasing gold supply as gold's supposed to be scarce. Just sayin xD

10 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

i'd like to put out this reminder to all the people wanting the Pig King and his infinite gold in the world:

You're going to crash the economy and potentially make everyone poor by increasing gold supply as gold's supposed to be scarce. Just sayin xD

pfft, tell that to the diamond market.

Besides, if you go easy on the gold, no one will even notice you have a magic pig in your garage.

10 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

pfft, tell that to the diamond market.

Besides, if you go easy on the gold, no one will even notice you have a magic pig in your garage.

Oh, but what's the fun in that?

On 3/2/2020 at 10:00 AM, minespatch said:

Chester. I just need a pet permit for him.:wilson_ecstatic:

Thought the same thing!

15 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Wes

You...... 

YOU!

There are THREE types of people I hate in this world.

#1: People who can't read analog clocks.

#2: People who eat muffins with spoons

#3: AND PEOPLE WHO THINK WES SHOULD EXIST

Crockpot mecanic for sure. For the price of one carot one meat one egg and 1 ice pierogi ? Sign me up ! 

Then I open a new restaurant called " The constant " that i can run without cost and make huge profit !

1 hour ago, Frodeur said:

Crockpot mecanic for sure. For the price of one carot one meat one egg and 1 ice pierogi ? Sign me up ! 

Then I open a new restaurant called " The constant " that i can run without cost and make huge profit !

Just get ready to serve a heck of a lot of meatballs

Archived