these are the links from previous patch notes? i claim the old ones and these seems to dont work for me but the link doesnt say if you have already claimed it   yep, i checked, anyways thanks for put all together so people dont miss it

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

these are the links from previous patch notes? i claim the old ones and these seems to dont work for me but the link doesnt say if you have already claimed it

Yes, these are links from previous notes. I think they do not work for you because you have already used them.
7 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

these are the links from previous patch notes? i claim the old ones and these seems to dont work for me but the link doesnt say if you have already claimed it   yep, i checked, anyways thanks for put all together so people dont miss it

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cantbeatdaboss said:

maybe that's because I'm on mobile.

Same here and im on pc. You just cant claim it more than once. The message you posted seems to pop up only for the link with "pinetreepioneers", atleast for me. Not like there's any issue with it, i got all the stuff in the past.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sovon9 said:

@HobbyLev  Thanks a lot. I claimed 450 spools:wilson_love:

No problems:wilson_blush:

10 hours ago, Lumberlocke said:

You're awesome. I never knew about two of the links, I appreciate it! :wilson_smile:

Thanks! I am happy to help you.:wilson_love:

10 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Same here and im on pc. You just cant claim it more than once. The message you posted seems to pop up only for the link with "pinetreepioneers", atleast for me. Not like there's any issue with it, i got all the stuff in the past.

Yes, these links are only valid once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the Links bro, but for some reason I dont receive the spools, even the second link say I already claimed it but its the same: I dont receive any, Someone knows who to fix this?? Thanks!

Edited by GreedScorpio
redaction problem

Hey @HobbyLev, just in case you missed it, I'd like to bring your attention to this post ;)

On 6/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, Zeklo said:

Could you link the posts these originate from?

The whole point is to reward people for keeping up with news & whatnaught. If they just become freebies, we may see less of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1