Introducing, Klei Rewards

@JoeW Thanks for adding such feature to your website. Is there any plan / chance to add the missing drops? At least the old ones, like birdcage, tophat, umbrella. I want that birdcage so badly, but I wasn't around to get it at the time :<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Same here @JackJohnsn @Storm951, i was very busy last months and forgot in all these last events to receive latest twitch drops: Glass Eyebrella, Crystalized Cabinet and Salt Box Shaker which really hurt me as i'm with klei for such a long time (2014) and i always wanted to have all skins unlocked.
@JoeW if there will be even a little chance to get missed twitch drops through rewards system or any other way please let me know!

Edited by Weexer

on my reward page, says i am already subbed on all plataforms. BUT its missing 850 points, that werent counted on total!! (yes i have subbed on wechat, but it isnt adding the points to the reward system). How do i get them?

klei2.png

On 4/24/2020 at 7:40 PM, Vikt4 said:

I badly wanted the tent and I spent 1200 points on it! But I didn't receive anything, did I miss something? :( help

Edit: I linked everything good so I don't really know what is it

Hi @Vikt4, have you checked if it is in game already? You don't receive it as a present like a daily log in gift but it should be there in crafting tab to choose as a skin. I had the same issue thinking it will come as a gift but it was just added automatically and I can craft the tent skin. Good luck

On 5/19/2020 at 6:54 AM, VladSavin said:

How can I get Big pile of spool? How many spools it can give?

You can't, it has not been implemented as a currently available reward option, therefore the number of spools it will give out in return is unknown.

A cool idea, we shall wait and see how it develops.

Also, when are getting a new lantern skin already, I am hungry for one? And who knows, maybe you make it plague doctor themed or something, cuz you know....... it would be an interesting one.

But I ain't complaining, I still love the ones you are putting out......I just really want a lantern one.

2 hours ago, Gathnog said:

How can I get Hunters Axe?:?

Either 450 spools in game or get the klei points for following their media in rewards.

On 5/27/2020 at 11:21 PM, JoeW said:

We don't have the big pile of spool ready yet. We do have this new cool way to give out stuff though. 

For those of you eagerly watching this thread - click that link above for a little gift from the rewards team!

I guess it's dead now.

EDIT: NVM, Thank you! Link just bugged.

Edited by Master_Nikslg
  • Thanks 1

Do the Rewards links not work in Chrome? I've tried turning off my ad blocker and several other steps, and nothing I do works. Clicking on the buttons for Facebook and Instagram take me to Klei's respective pages, but following them does nothing. Going back to the rewards page I still have 0 points and no verification that I've done anything to follow any of the Klei's accounts or subscribe to the emails. I've tried this several times over the last several months and always have the same results. 

7 minutes ago, Empy3 said:

Do the Rewards links not work in Chrome? I've tried turning off my ad blocker and several other steps, and nothing I do works. Clicking on the buttons for Facebook and Instagram take me to Klei's respective pages, but following them does nothing. Going back to the rewards page I still have 0 points and no verification that I've done anything to follow any of the Klei's accounts or subscribe to the emails. I've tried this several times over the last several months and always have the same results. 

I had to edit the button objects to remove the href urls for them to work properly here.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:21 PM, JoeW said:

We don't have the big pile of spool ready yet. We do have this new cool way to give out stuff though. 

For those of you eagerly watching this thread - click that link above for a little gift from the rewards team!

Will we eventually be seeing other Twitch drops added to the Rewards page?

On 5/29/2020 at 11:22 AM, kevinlucasilva said:

I didn't get take this spools in link. It don't add the spools in my account.

1.png

2.png

Same thing happened to me...

Just got the spool and the points today. It fixed now :-D:-D:-D

Edited by fengzian
  • Like 2

On 5/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, JoeW said:

it says i have managed to claim the 450 points, but it didnt add it up!!!!

Captura de tela 2020-05-29 04.46.06.png

On 5/27/2020 at 3:21 PM, JoeW said:

Please ping me as soon as you put that Mad Moxxi looking top hat on the Rewards tab, that is something I must have!