Introducing, Klei Rewards

2 hours ago, StephanieRocks said:

Hey ya great idea with this rather then selling these items even tho I would of brought them but even on the from page said you will be updating from time to time which hasn’t happen. I think you should and incorporate challenges in age or on page to get more points! Yeah I think you should update it and make a more bigger thing of it. I can see on the first post that was the original intention but it’s a great idea just seems to have been forgotten about :( 

Hi Stephanie! They said in the newly published roadmap 2020 that they want to work more on them, they just didn't had any time lately.

• Thanks 2

You guys should add in login bonus items to Klei Rewards, that'd make it so that those items don't stay super obscure forever, while also keeping people who are pretty diligent about the Twitch drops using it. 

Totally not because I got this game in March 2017... Right after Valentine's Day...

I really want that Clucky Winter Hat...

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

You guys should add in login bonus items to Klei Rewards, that'd make it so that those items don't stay super obscure forever, while also keeping people who are pretty diligent about the Twitch drops using it. 

Totally not because I got this game in March 2017... Right after Valentine's Day...

I really want that Clucky Winter Hat...

I doubt they will, the rewards are for players who don't want to Twitch streams. Although that can change.

• Sad 1

Hoping that the rewards list gets updated soon and that they eventually add the valentine's day loyal skins to it. 

I have every telltale heart (including the most recent "stolen heart") with the exception of the "daggered heart". but chances are that they'll release the other twitch skins before anything, so next rotation is likely the feather hat, top hat, and rainometer/thermomoter skins.

Seven months in, and we're still not out of clowntown...

• Sad 4

20 hours ago, Masterofnonsens said:

daggered heart

That's the only one i'm missing too, along with the puppy winter hat. It would be nice to be able to get them, maybe Klei could change the rarity of those who got this during original date to timeless and put loyal variant on the reward page. Or they can add it here as elegant variant.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/322330/announcements/detail/1693852890342602747?l=latam

The other stuff.

We're also going to continue doing other cool new things. We really want to work on Klei Rewards more and streaming items have been really popular so we're thinking of new and interesting things to do with these while continuing to support them throughout the year

FYI

On 3/4/2020 at 8:27 PM, Mike23Ua said:

This item is not redeemable yet and never has been I am afraid.. we must wait until it goes live.

Thank you very much for your quick reply! :( Pity for the item thought, i at least wanted to see how many points must one have to clam it and also how many spools do we get from it. Thank you again

Okay so it’s early in the Morning for me, I’ll probably go back to Bed.. but can’t sleep so I thought I’d share an idea I had regarding Twitch Stream Drops & Klei Rewards.

Most of you are pretty aware that I play a ton of different games & reference them a lot, & the Idea I had for this is similar to.. but not Exactly like the Friend Referral Reward System in SMITE. For those of you who don’t play Smite you could refer a friend to the game & when playing with that referred friend you earn in game rewards such as Exclusive skins, Gems, Exp Boosters Etc..

I think that there should be other ways to earn Twitch Skin Drops outside of watching Twitch streamers for 6 hours, So I purpose that Expired Twitch Drops could be earned through this “Play with Friends System.”

Instead of Streaming Content or watching Someone else Stream content, you and your friends get Rewarded X amount of points for playing DST together for X amount of time, those points can then be Redeemed on the (hopefully updated soon..) Rewards Page for skins that dropped FIRST as Twitch Exclusive, and then later were added to this “Rewarded for Playing the game with friends.” Method.

I believe this would help keep people playing DST.. while at the same time- Won’t completely strip purpose of Twitch Drops.. because anyone NOT wanting to wait till it’s later added to the reward tab would still have to watch or stream Twitch to get those items early.

The “Play with Friends” Method however... allows people like Myself who has missed out on the Entire Crystalized Skin Collection outside of the newest Wardrobe Cabinet- A chance for them and their friends to earn those missed drops at the same time TOGETHER! Hurray :) 

(see what I did there?)

The TL:DR- Twitch skins should be exclusive to Twitch for a little bit and then be added to an (Almost) Smite style play with friends Rewards tab.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2019 at 12:51 PM, nome said:

The reason we don't have that is that when I last looked, PS4 didn't give me the info I need to know if you own DS. If I find out that has changed I'll add it to the todo list.

Hey did you guys ever get around to looking into this? I would love to have those two loyal skins :) Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2019 at 2:51 PM, nome said:

The reason we don't have that is that when I last looked, PS4 didn't give me the info I need to know if you own DS. If I find out that has changed I'll add it to the todo list.

@nome

we had so many advances on the PS4, today we are totally on the same line as the PC, would it be possible to obtain this today?  I own RoG and Shipprecked, I wish there was a way to be able to convey this to you so we can have loyal skins :wilson_flower:

• Like 1

I badly wanted the tent and I spent 1200 points on it! But I didn't receive anything, did I miss something? :( help

Edit: I linked everything good so I don't really know what is it

Edited by Vikt4
adding details

Please please update the rewards we can choose from!!

Specifically, and I know it's a long shot, the Crystallized Cabinet. This is one of my favourite skins EVER, and I missed it, inbetween moving and Corona :/ 

I haven'tmissed a drop since I can't even remember when lol

Anyway, great work as always. I am a major fan, got almost all your games, and working my way through your online shop now :)

• Sad 3