Introducing, Klei Rewards

14 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I think.. (I could be wrong) but I heard, that after a Character gets Reworked all their skins become weaveable.

You could check this yourself by looking at Winona, Warly, Willow & Woodie but.. I’m too lazy.

what I DO KNOW is with the odd exception of Warly & Winona both Willow and Woodies Reworks came with new craftable belongings skins that you could purchase

(Ashley, Umbrella, Lighter, Hockey Helmet, Hockey Stick, Pig Cabin)

So I fully expect Wendy to get something like a new Abigail Flower, and maybe a new Head Garland.

Winona did got belongings for her rework, a sing and fence skins. Warly did got nothing maybe except for the fridge twitch drop, but he's situation was a little different with skins.He didn't had any and he was first character from single player to get reworked. Also When character gets rework their skins (the ones avaible on the steam market/dropable ealier) will change rarity to heirloom, can be unraveled for max amount of spool and be no longer accesable from drops. But those skins get exact elegant/weavable replicas sold by klei and avaible thru drops.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I think.. (I could be wrong) but I heard, that after a Character gets Reworked all their skins become weaveable.

You could check this yourself by looking at Winona, Warly, Willow & Woodie but.. I’m too lazy.

what I DO KNOW is with the odd exception of Warly & Winona both Willow and Woodies Reworks came with new craftable belongings skins that you could purchase

(Ashley, Umbrella, Lighter, Hockey Helmet, Hockey Stick, Pig Cabin)

So I fully expect Wendy to get something like a new Abigail Flower, and maybe a new Head Garland.

I expect Webber to get, maybe a Spider Nest reskin (Because he can craft one), the Survivor skin as a Weaveable, and maybe an item that allows him to be-friends with the pigs, like in Don't Starve Hamlet, like a pig mask, you know?

Edited by Val3ntino_
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ImRebecca said:

I've done everything, and now I have 3400 PTS.
How many do I need to purchase "Big pile of spool to use in crafting other items"?
And how can I get more PTS if the 3400 isn't enought?

It's been like that for a Month, but they didn't gave an answer yet, sadly.
So, we may have to wait until they decide to answer.

Edited by Val3ntino_

8 hours ago, MarshmallowMann said:

Does anyone know if they plan on adding any new rewards?

SoonTM

A developer, Nome has annouced that they are running late in their schedule for the rewards due to accident's and sickness:

On 30. 11. 2019 at 5:42 PM, nome said:

Sorry about that. My team had a lot of sicknesses, a car accident, some shuffling of who was doing which project, and a few projects that turned out to be more work than anticipated. Everyone is fine but we're running a little slower than we were planning on. More rewards stuff is definitely coming but not in the very short term (very unlikely to be this calendar year).

Once again, really sorry about the delays! Keep the suggestions coming folks, we do read them.

• Thanks 1

I've never really bothered with this little system, anything I missed I simply did not want.

Buuut, If that Gobbler Rooster skin ever is available through this I would actually take a crack at this.

edit: holy fug :0

Edited by Soulor

Hey there! I claimed everything but I'm unable to redeem! No matter how many times I click on the reward I want, nothing happens! (I want the tent skin <3 ) Also the big spool thing shows no cost, what's up with that? Thanks for the awesome game, btw! The fact that you keep adding content is just amazing! Can't wait until the coffee and the cacti from shipwrecked are added <3 

Hello @Hyemi, welcome to the forums.

Have you properly LINKED your accounts to your Klei Account? Once you've properly linked your account, specific amounts of Reward Points will be awarded. Look for "Current Balance", I personally don't have all accounts linked but I currently have 1700 PTS accumulated.

Now, these points awarded for LINKING accounts can be spend to claim Reward Items (shown at the bottom of the rewards page). If you've redeemed any of them, it should specify that the item has been "Successfully Redeemed!".

To actually redeem the Reward Item, you have to open DST and the items should be gifted to you the same way we get daily gifts.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion. If not, do let me know.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @Hyemi, welcome to the forums.

Have you properly LINKED your accounts to your Klei Account? Once you've properly linked your account, specific amounts of Reward Points will be awarded. Look for "Current Balance", I personally don't have all accounts linked but I currently have 1700 PTS accumulated.

Now, these points awarded for LINKING accounts can be spend to claim Reward Items (shown at the bottom of the rewards page). If you've redeemed any of them, it should specify that the item has been "Successfully Redeemed!".

To actually redeem the Reward Item, you have to open DST and the items should be gifted to you the same way we get daily gifts.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion. If not, do let me know.

May i make 2 questions? Hope i don't bother ya
1) When will the Rewards page get updated? The spoils reward seems interesting, and they should add more rewards too
2) Are Webber or Wendy getting a Rework anytime soon?

It would be amazing getting answers for these :)
Thanks before hand! Hope ya answer

47 minutes ago, Val3ntino_ said:

1) When will the Rewards page get updated? The spoils reward seems interesting, and they should add more rewards too

1)We don't know

2)We don't know but Wendy will probably be the next character rework.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Val3ntino_ said:

Firstly, I'm sorry if I gave any sense of being able to answer those questions since I'm merely a forum moderator so I am not privy to such information.

1. As far as I know, there has been no mentions of any updates (or I may have missed them completely if there was) but it's likely that an official thread will be made should new things come into light for the Klei Rewards. Just keep an eye out for that.

2. Again, I only a forum moderator. As with everything though, when/if Klei is ready to release new information, they will eventually.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hey ya great idea with this rather then selling these items even tho I would of brought them but even on the from page said you will be updating from time to time which hasn’t happen. I think you should and incorporate challenges in age or on page to get more points! Yeah I think you should update it and make a more bigger thing of it. I can see on the first post that was the original intention but it’s a great idea just seems to have been forgotten about :(