Warly and DST Schedule Info

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

as well that I think you will all enjoy (especially console). 

I hope for in game trading . That would be great for console, but I don’t think that’s what it is. I also hope he means permanent content. I love the events don’t get me wrong , but permanent content is 100000 times better in my opinion.

Why is this not pinned? :wilson_curious:

1 hour ago, SplOrange said:

i'm guessing crossplay

I don't think crossplay's possible with this kind of game. What with PC updates being released constantly and console updates being held in the hands of Sony/Microsoft quality control approval process, it'd be a pain to make it be cross-platform. 

As soon as an update comes out on PC, all console players would be back to square one until it updates, because of version disparities.

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

? what happened, DId I miss something?

1 hour ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

what why are people saying don't?? what happened

It's deleted now, but someone had posted a meme of someone known for going on long inflammatory tirades, and I was basically telling the poster to not even try to start anything. :wilson_dorky:

So don't worry, I stomped out the fire before it even got a chance to catch spark. :wilson_ecstatic:

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

Dropping in to let you know that Warly will be coming July 25th, I will have a post next week with details about his upcoming skins and info as usual. In addition I hope to have more info on the upcoming content for Return of Them too.

5c6e2c5688cc3_joewthepipeman.thumb.png.aad6130526ac37913d956b53cd9927a7.png

Thanks for the info, @JoeW! Just give us a heads-up before the Year of the Pig King actually concludes so we won't miss the opportunity to weave those final event skins. The lunar new year pigmen have been around for a while now. :D Still holding off with the weaving since said items might yet drop.

Thanks for the update! 

This unannounced thingy is pretty misterious, though! Forge? Something skin related? Crossplay as someone above mentioned? 

I am thinking something like control remapping? Maybe? 

Ultimately i would think something Hamlet related being launched on consoles, but that wouldn't be exicint for non-console players, so I don't know... 

2 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

Thanks for the info, @JoeW! Just give us a heads-up before the Year of the Pig King actually concludes so we won't miss the opportunity to weave those final event skins. The lunar new year pigmen have been around for a while now. :D Still holding off with the weaving since said items might yet drop.

The year of the pig is supposed to be a permanent event 

Always take your time, we may crave the new content especially on consoles but rushing the content out before it is polished is never a good idea and I love how you are taking your time and talking with us. I have no doubt that you guys are doing an amazing job, please keep it up.:wilson_goodjob:

I can think of three things that would be very exciting for console players 

1. The forge event for obvious reasons

2. Mod support, kinda like how pc has

3. Some form of skin trading between players, like steam market or item for item trades like tf2 in a way

as a console player that's what I think they might be hinting at, but that's my humble opinion.

You guys would even satisfy me if that content drop would even come this year. That would make me happy.

Spoiler

I am not disappointed because I use a viable strategy, to avoid disappointments.

Strategy?

Simple. Expect the new update at least 2 months away from the planned original release date. This works for me because A. 2 months are somewhat accurate, B. I avoid getting hit by disappointment, because I don't expect the content to arrive 'on time'. I expected the content to arrive late. Cases:

1. If the content arrives late, then I don't get disappointed, because for me it technically wasn't late, because I set 'my own' date of it's arrival.

2. If the content actually arrives on time, then I get a really nice surprise, because I didn't expect it to be released prior to 'my own' release date. If it arrives sooner, then it's good, right?

In both cases, I avoided getting disappointed, and therefore I feel better.

Spoiler

Right now I am going to pretend that I didn't hear about that mysterious "something", so I can enjoy the new update even more, because "I didn't know about that! What a pleasant surprise!"

8 minutes ago, Flash.Jonathan said:

Cheers on Klei on informing us about New changes in development. Gotta love them for their close community interactions, especially Joe W. 

Yeah, Klei's awesome like that. Some missteps but they keep me happy.:wilson_smile:

5 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

1. If the content arrives late, then I don't get disappointed, because for me it technically wasn't late, because I set 'my own' date of it's arrival.

2. If the content actually arrives on time, then I get a really nice surprise, because I didn't expect it to be released prior to 'my own' release date. If it arrives sooner, then it's good, right?

Then you have me where I try to print many references out from their concept art and when I get stuff done, more updates and more art comes my way to me being overwhelmed by the new art and assets coming out.

While also juggling with a webcomic.590458b698295_whenthemetheuspuzzlehappened.thumb.png.09129db97af1e5ed45c05bcf0797894d.png

Archived