Warly and DST Schedule Info

35 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

I'm surprised He hasn't showed up yet. Banned?

No.

Also I wasn't intending to insult anyone with the meme, for context it was basically just "[Redacted] probably won't like this post lolol" (makes sense that it was removed though) 

But yeah, it was both off-topic and (maybe) disrespectful.

2 hours ago, Hatano Eichero said:

No.

Also I wasn't intending to insult anyone with the meme, for context it was basically just "[Redacted] probably won't like this post lolol" (makes sense that it was removed though) 

But yeah, it was both off-topic and (maybe) disrespectful.

I don't know who'd like those delays. As for me, I'm going on vacation at I wanted to see at least the Warly update.

But still thanks for the info.

3 hours ago, Cunning fox said:

As for me, I'm going on vacation at I wanted to see at least the Warly update.

Well, you can think of it as a prize now when you return from your vacation.

Also you won't be in the inevitable flood of Warly that will happen because of it being a new character.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:19 PM, fimmatek said:

Thanks for the heads up! It's really good to have some (even if just a small) overview of the current developement. Good luck fixing that memory issue!

Ooooh, what could it be? 

As Ps4 player, I would absolutely love for them to fix the memory or server's to dst. This is a 6 player Game, but you CANNOT play on anyone's server with 6 people passed day 50 and up, without getting Lag spikes and serious rubber-banding.

Edit: Grammer.

On 7/14/2019 at 9:12 AM, CameoAppearance said:

Warly must have missed his connecting flight from Shipwrecked!

Warly heard of the gorge event

Warly: did I make it in time?

Everyone else: *placing flowers on the gorge's grave*

Warly: :wilson_cry:

7 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

Warly is postponed? I’ve been doing the “Warly Goatee Challenge” for about a month and a half now, where I only shave my face on my cheeks, jaw, and neck. 

What’s one more week, eh?

Show us pics of the Goatee hitting the floor.
: )

On 7/13/2019 at 12:25 AM, Russian Philin said:

Thanks, Klei! You gave me a birthday present on July 25th:wilson_ecstatic:

Haha isnt it amazing! My bday was June 20 (console player as well) and i actually took off 3 days (not just for DST, but it was gon be a major time drain) and was sadly disappointed. My bday update is a month behind. But im still optimistic and hoping we consolers get some kind of justice. 

Ive been lurking these forums for a year. And dont wanna sound like a sour grape but as a DS’r for at least 2 years i feel PS4 has been screwed MULTIPLE times. Cmon devs. Make this guy’s bday gift happen!

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Thursday or Friday

YEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Thursday or Friday

@JoeW thanks for letting us know :wilson_flower:, besides an incredible game, you also captivate me every day for being so transparent and dedicated with us!  This is getting harder and harder to see in the market today, congratulations! 

I have another idea about what they might be doing that consoles will especially like.

Maybe a new puzzle after metheus that console players can complete as well as the old puzzles, the  puzzle will be available to complete for their skin rewards for consoles and will require cyclum and metheus to be completed to continue. It would be a new puzzle for PC and an introduction to puzzles for console.

Im just slinging out ideas, hope you like em!

Archived