Warly and DST Schedule Info

Hey Everybody, 

Dropping in to let you know that Warly will be coming July 25th, I will have a post next week with details about his upcoming skins and info as usual. 

In addition I hope to have more info on the upcoming content for Return of Them too. 

I understand that this has left console players out of the loop here a bit but we ran into an issue in testing where we found a pretty bad memory issue related to the new oceans. We were left with a situation where we would either have to release the next update without the new ocean and boats and rearrange the lunar islands or spend a bunch of time getting that fixed up so it was good to ship soon. 

So, when I have more definitive info on the next live update I will let you all know. We also are working on something else... unannounced that I hope to share soon as well that I think you will all enjoy (especially console). 

Once again, sorry for all the timing issues, we're getting it sorted out. Thanks for your patience. 

Thanks for the heads up! It's really good to have some (even if just a small) overview of the current developement. Good luck fixing that memory issue!

3 minutes ago, JoeW said:

So, when I have more definitive info on the next live update I will let you all know. We also are working on something else... unannounced that I hope to share soon as well that I think you will all enjoy (especially console). 

Ooooh, what could it be? 

7 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hey Everybody, 

Dropping in to let you know that Warly will be coming July 25th, I will have a post next week with details about his upcoming skins and info as usual. 

In addition I hope to have more info on the upcoming content for Return of Them too. 

I understand that this has left console players out of the loop here a bit but we ran into an issue in testing where we found a pretty bad memory issue related to the new oceans. We were left with a situation where we would either have to release the next update without the new ocean and boats and rearrange the lunar islands or spend a bunch of time getting that fixed up so it was good to ship soon. 

Once again, sorry for all the timing issues, we're getting it sorted out. Thanks for your patience. 

Thanks for the info @JoeW, eager to see what they are preparing for us here on PS4 :wilson_love:

14 minutes ago, JoeW said:

When I saw "especially console" I had Gorge in mind! I hope it will be something different and new :wilson_love:

15 minutes ago, JoeW said:

We also are working on something else... unannounced that I hope to share soon as well that I think you will all enjoy (especially console). 

Sounds like gorge to me :D

18 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Wow wow, first thing I thought - Gorge. But you told us, that you are focused on core game updates. What could it be then?

Thank you for telling us, I don't mind waiting.

And I'm really intereset in this unannounced thing :p . (just place no exclusive)

I wonder is it DS/DST related as it's in this forum!? But no speculation (atleast for now).

41 minutes ago, JoeW said:

omg what could it be?

i'm wondering if wilson's rework will be the last one haha

51 minutes ago, JoeW said:

...or spend a bunch of time getting that fixed up so it was good to ship soon. 

Sounds like it's almost ready then! 

56 minutes ago, JoeW said:

...unannounced that I hope to share soon as well that I think you will all enjoy (especially console). 

The only thing console would ESPECIALLY enjoy that I can think would be participating in this year's Forge event. Maybe? 

Archived