Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Can someone post the new portraits of the new skins? I'm surprised they haven't been posted yet. Really wanted to do a meme with Wolfgang.

Spoiler

warly.pngwilson.pngwolf.pngwormwood.pngwurt.png

Edited by Hornete
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Big Ups 1

I said this before but I don’t think anyone saw it, could I see the gobbler with the pigman/merm’s punch animation? Pretty sure they share the same model and I’m curious how that’d look

Edit: And could I have images of the new minigame’s icons?

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Thanks 1

Hey, this has been covered before a bit in this thread, but could someone please compile or compare the animation differences for equipping items in vanilla vs DST? Apparently there's a difference, and I've seen the DS animations, but not compared to the DST versions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Willyhoo said:

Hey, this has been covered before a bit in this thread, but could someone please compile or compare the animation differences for equipping items in vanilla vs DST? Apparently there's a difference, and I've seen the DS animations, but not compared to the DST versions.

Sorry I don't have them on hand, but basically the difference is that the DS versions have more animations than the DST version, for example they have directional equip/unequip animations whereas in DST they always snap to face the camera.
There's also like hat equip anims but it's just like the regular ones. I have this on hand but someone may be able to post the other ones.

Willowholstertest.gif.c537e1ddf28da2d857757438871088ce.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Willyhoo said:

equip_animations.png.104d2943885aac5aa70ac1a345c81d39.png

Don't ask me which one this is from...because I don't remember. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 8

On 8/1/2020 at 11:59 PM, Willyhoo said:

I finally got around to it...now I dunno if these are the correct animations or not, but Wilson is DST and Willow is Vanilla DS:

ZbLM7Ep.pngRCFPI28.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

On 8/2/2020 at 5:02 AM, -Variant said:

Sorry I don't have them on hand, but basically the difference is that the DS versions have more animations than the DST version, for example they have directional equip/unequip animations whereas in DST they always snap to face the camera.
There's also like hat equip anims but it's just like the regular ones. I have this on hand but someone may be able to post the other ones.

I will not never notice that, thanks for the heads up. Oh and btw, you're controlling your breathing and blinking now; bye bye!

• Wavey 4

On 8/2/2020 at 10:02 AM, -Variant said:

I thought for the longest time that this was the case! I'm glad I wan't just imagining things XD

• Sanity 3

On 9/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, Blue Moth said:

I recently got wigfrid's triumphant skin, and i noticed that she has a sprite without the crown thing on her head when she is wearing a hat, but i cant get a good look at it. could someone post the full thing?

image.png.4420267b9f59e9a68b16333536458d32.pngimage.png.4fafb3d1bb6d24e5e4918c4df9a4e9e0.png

image.png.5bcfd38ce13c52dd6fced031702b1fdb.png
image.png.3463db2a05062282d128cda7757b2b40.png
Its this little bit of hair popping up

Her little shadow crown is removed when wearing hats(except of course for hats with open tops like garlands, thul crown and so on) which reveals that hair.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6