Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

9 hours ago, PandoPon said:

Hey there, may i ask for a gif of Roseate (axolotl) Wurt doing the /swoon, emote?
(either that, or a sprite sheet of Roseate Wurt front head with happy expression of her face, tho i'd prefer the gif lol)
Lots of loves!

What else could you've asked for :D

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2020 at 8:48 PM, minespatch said:

I hope Melen's okay.:wilsondisappointed:

Fell off the Earth again in addition to school work and life in general...also a new KH game dropped Friday so I've been busy playing that :wilson_curious:

On 11/8/2020 at 10:13 AM, PandoPon said:

Hey there, may i ask for a gif of Roseate (axolotl) Wurt doing the /swoon, emote?

I can get on that, but I can't post the sprite sheet cuz that's against what we've been allowed with sharing the DYN skins.

And to also get back onto the other requests from ImpromptuBlue.

15 hours ago, Mooagain said:

Could I get the animations for traps?

Just quickly shooting off what animations I have already before heading off to bed. :wilson_goodjob:

quagmire_crab_trap.png.7054a8944473f65248595ac38ee61cf1.pngtrap_metal.png.953c6a1da792e5c3ffcb0507de62adf1.pngtrap_teeth_tiger.png.55e118926464e80867f277f07b732583.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hey, quick question cuz I'm lazy: how do Wig's opera songs work? Not her sheet songs that she interacts with. When do the songs (like the grumblebee music) play, besides the obvious "when you fight grumblebees/etc"? Do you need to have a Wig to hear them? How are they activated?

14 hours ago, Willyhoo said:

Hey, quick question cuz I'm lazy: how do Wig's opera songs work? Not her sheet songs that she interacts with. When do the songs (like the grumblebee music) play, besides the obvious "when you fight grumblebees/etc"? Do you need to have a Wig to hear them? How are they activated?

you can hear them only when you have one of Wigfrid's songs active.

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2020 at 12:19 AM, minespatch said:

Can someone post the portraits of the new Hollow Nights skins? Noodles didn't post them./

Like this? 

wolf.png

pum.png

hippy.png

cuddle.png

dummy.png

Edited by mrxarous
I totally didn't forget one of them...
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1