watermelen671

Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

Recommended Posts

Cunning fox    623
On 10/30/2020 at 9:52 PM, Paxtonnnn said:

Could I have the animations for the Mad Science Lab?

It's a .dyn skin so I'm not sure if we're allowed to share it
Edit: Nevermind, people are sharing it even without backgrounds or watermarks and gettin away with it, so here you go1_000.png.00a4685c72f9066adb20ac8f90045698.png

Edited by Cunning fox
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paxtonnnn    4174
14 hours ago, Cunning fox said:

It's a .dyn skin so I'm not sure if we're allowed to share it

I definitely love how that skin looks, but I was asking about the potion station

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mime    56

Does anyone know if there is anything different in the code with the 2 other altars? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PandoPon    93

Hey there, may i ask for a gif of Roseate (axolotl) Wurt doing the /swoon, emote?
(either that, or a sprite sheet of Roseate Wurt front head with happy expression of her face, tho i'd prefer the gif lol)
Lots of loves!

  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QrChuck    326
9 hours ago, PandoPon said:

Hey there, may i ask for a gif of Roseate (axolotl) Wurt doing the /swoon, emote?
(either that, or a sprite sheet of Roseate Wurt front head with happy expression of her face, tho i'd prefer the gif lol)
Lots of loves!

What else could you've asked for :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wons    231

Can i get characters voice files, please? (or atleast maxwell's? I need it rn)
 

Edited by wons
i want to be nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PandoPon    93
18 hours ago, wons said:

Can i get characters voice files, please? (or atleast maxwell's? I need it rn)
 

Ive send you some on Discord. <3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PandoPon    93
14 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

can't post the sprite sheet cuz that's against what we've been allowed with sharing the DYN skins.

Yeah, thats why i asked only for front part of that sprite, understandable though. Thanks in advance! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Willyhoo    218

Hey, quick question cuz I'm lazy: how do Wig's opera songs work? Not her sheet songs that she interacts with. When do the songs (like the grumblebee music) play, besides the obvious "when you fight grumblebees/etc"? Do you need to have a Wig to hear them? How are they activated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaZoul    1640
14 hours ago, Willyhoo said:

Hey, quick question cuz I'm lazy: how do Wig's opera songs work? Not her sheet songs that she interacts with. When do the songs (like the grumblebee music) play, besides the obvious "when you fight grumblebees/etc"? Do you need to have a Wig to hear them? How are they activated?

you can hear them only when you have one of Wigfrid's songs active.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now