JanH

Rhymes With Play Dev Cast Returns: Join us Live This Thursday!

minespatch    84669

Oh man! It's been a long while since I've heard from Hugo. Last time was during the Hamlet stream where he considered Wilba his daughter.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Blue Moth    5681

considering the streams are what got me on these forums in the first place, i'm sure you can guess how i feel about the return.

• Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 2

It's the first time I'll be catching one of these streams.

Also, where can I get that thumbnail art? I love it, the best quartet of characters. Quintet if we acknowledge Abigail. And we should.

Strampunch    161

YAAAAY! Once a month sounds perfect, it's so much better than nothing. Completely understand prioritizing the safety and privacy of all the people in Klei and shelving the Twitch streams until it was doable. But you all were greatly missed and I can't wait to hang out on chat on Thursday! :D

• Big Ups 2

Mike23Ua    10001

I’m losing colossal tracks of time, I kept refreshing my phone all day today waiting for the stream to go live (I’ve never watched one so figured I’d check it out & see what it’s all about) & was legit sad cause I thought I had missed it. I guess wasn’t paying attention & got my days all mixed up It’s Wednesday so I’m a day early :lol:

• Haha 2