Pile o' stuff - Stram's DS art.

Hello there!

As many of you I'm currently obsessed with "Don't Starve" and I have a few sketches of my own I would like to share. Most of the things I have drawn are (mildly) nsfw and might be posted on tumblr later on. So far here's the first thing I sketched once I stopped tracing the characters and getting used to their traits.

post-305205-0-27643400-1384424566_thumb.

This is the most "my style" I have adapted them. After this I actually went back and applied the original style a bit more. 

More drawings soon!  :wilson_goodjob:  

PD: I can't draw kids, uuugh.

Edited by Strampunch
  • Like 19

Wonderful sketches, there! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Most of the things I have drawn are (mildly) nsfw

I can't draw kids, uuugh.

Ehhh, then, I'd recommend avoiding learning how to draw kids, alright? Just for, safety reasons XD

---
{//Potential artist detected;findInt(x):Smallbird;}[Scanning...]{//(x)Smallbird=Not_Found;Requesting:(x)Smallbird;}

As many of you I'm currently obsessed with "Don't Starve" and I have a few sketches of my own I would like to share. Most of the things I have drawn are (mildly) nsfw and might be posted on tumblr later on. So far here's the first thing I sketched once I stopped tracing the characters and getting used to their traits.

(img)

This is the most "my style" I have adapted them. After this I actually went back and applied the original style a bit more.

Sweet stuff, I like your style. Maybe I've stumbled across your art before hmm... What's your Tumblr username? Mine's Ecfor.

Sweet stuff, I like your style. Maybe I've stumbled across your art before hmm... What's your Tumblr username? Mine's Ecfor.

Hello there! My username in tumblr is Strampunkgear!  And thank you! I really like your art, so I think I might have reblogged your stuff on tumblr before. I don't have much art on tumblr, most of it it's on Deviantart here http://steampunk-girl.deviantart.com/

Wonderful sketches, there! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Ehhh, then, I'd recommend avoiding learning how to draw kids, alright? Just for, safety reasons XD

---
{//Potential artist detected;findInt(x):Smallbird;}[Scanning...]{//(x)Smallbird=Not_Found;Requesting:(x)Smallbird;}

Augh, no, never! XD

However, I really want to learn how to draw Wendy and Willow nicely, they are characters I adore and I have many ideas for future doodles!

(and all the nsfw stuff I draw is about consenting adults, just in case :V )

Hello dudes and dudetes!

I will post more of my pencil n' paper work soon, I'm currently in the middle of a lot of work at school, but now and then I find time to doodle digitally.

I'm torn between cleaning this one up and attempting some colors, or just leave it like this, what do you guys think? 

post-305205-0-09195700-1384771205_thumb.

• Like 8

Hello again!

Here's a tiny doodle of an idea I had while rewatching "Return to Oz", one of my favorite movies of all time. I adore Fairuza Balk as Dorothy and I thought the vibe I get from this film and her performance suits ´Don't Starve' pretty well!

My apologies for the terrible lines, I discovered a new inking brush and had to try it.post-305205-0-65896200-1385048961_thumb.

To be honest, I think Willow only wants to befriend Dorothy so she can cook and eat Billina.

• Like 6

Hello again!

Here's a tiny doodle of an idea I had while rewatching "Return to Oz", one of my favorite movies of all time. I adore Fairuza Balk as Dorothy and I thought the vibe I get from this film and her performance suits ´Don't Starve' pretty well!

My apologies for the terrible lines, I discovered a new inking brush and had to try it.attachicon.gifDS_Dorothy.jpg

To be honest, I think Willow only wants to befriend Dorothy so she can cook and eat Billina.

Who wouldn't?

Hello dudes and dudetes!

I will post more of my pencil n' paper work soon, I'm currently in the middle of a lot of work at school, but now and then I find time to doodle digitally.

I'm torn between cleaning this one up and attempting some colors, or just leave it like this, what do you guys think? 

(img)

Such an evil dapper Maxwell, love it.

Hello again!

Here's a random concept I had in mind. I read on the game's wiki that, due to the materials needed to make a night armor there are some theories saying that the armor is just a mental projection, while probably the character is running around with a piece of parchment glued to their chest. 

So I wondered, how would the armor look if you could actually change its shape with the power of your mind?

This is my version of Maxwell wearing the night armor, sword included. It was actually cool to research some smilar swords for inspiration, like Persian scimitars. I also need a way to include a reference to the Vorpal blade in the finished design.

tldr; Stram wanted to draw Maxwell and cool armors, here's the result: 

post-305205-0-31380100-1385991946_thumb.

• Like 6

Here's a random concept I had in mind. I read on the game's wiki that, due to the materials needed to make a night armor there are some theories saying that the armor is just a mental projection, while probably the character is running around with a piece of parchment glued to their chest. 

So I wondered, how would the armor look if you could actually change its shape with the power of your mind?

This is my version of Maxwell wearing the night armor, sword included. It was actually cool to research some smilar swords for inspiration, like Persian scimitars. I also need a way to include a reference to the Vorpal blade in the finished design.

(img)

This sketch emits so much dapper and badassery I can't wait until the final result  :wilson_cool:

oh boy HOWDY it's been.... almost 5 years since I last posted here?!

School/work took over my life and I couldn't play DS for a while due to computer issues. Also I'm pretty obsessed with Gravity Falls up to this day.

but HERE, have a new rendering of Maxwell, the cheeky dapper demon boy!

image.thumb.png.855c1036f359513fa5f93e33bca44439.png

Detail of the eyes because P͒̆͒̑̾́u̎͊rͪ͢p̈lͣe͛ ͐̑̈́͐͗͒͊͏b̉̾̽̾ri̶ͫ̑̐n̶g̔ͦ̈́̓ͯ̍͟ŝͫ͂̚ ͥ̎͘g̎ͪ͒̿́͒reaͤ҉t͌̋̈́̊ͧ̽̍ ̏͒ͣ̆p̈ͥ́ͦͮ̚̚ǒw͑͞e͆̃̈͋ͦr̉͊ͪͩ

image.png.eae74be98f62c5e809187110dee2e791.png

Edited by Strampunch
  • Like 8