Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge and Hallowed Nights Available Now!

1 minute ago, Pab10Suarez said:

I'm confused because now you can only spawn in caves, is this temporally? Because it's strange to me 

Same here. I think devs kinda switch forest and caves worlds. Forest is addition world now, and caves are main. Hope it will be fixed soon though or at least it could be optional

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Some test code got submitted by mistake, we are working on a hotfix now.

C- can we have it as a feature? :razz: I know several people and modders who would love to have cave only worlds as a feature.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

2 minutes ago, Hornete said:

C- can we have it as a feature? :razz: I know several people and modders who would love to have cave only worlds as a feature.

But it's already possible with a simple file edit

Edited by Well-met

Finally Maxwell getting some love, I was wondering what happened to him (not that most of the squad would prefer him to be gone, no no...).

And a proper CHIN.

ALSO:

Winona and Maxwell seeing our girl Charlie for the first time in years. How much I would like to see how it affected these two emotionally (I guess for Winona we can clearly see she's heartbroken to have to get out of the caves, for Max I have a feeling he knows he shouldn't trust Charlie anymore). I need a series, Kleeeeeeei.

• Like 9

Yess, thanks you for your effort, time and dedication with DST, I really appreciate the amount of work that Klei is investing in this game, I have already spent some money as my personal retribution, but I just wanted to thank all the developers and artist team involved for making such and interesting and fun videogame. 

Greetings from Colombia

• Like 2

• Developer
1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

@nome Just a quick reminder that the Klei Official Servers are either not updated (every server except Ipsguiggle was here! and ClayFish was here!) or down (e.g. Hound Huggles) once again.

@Diabu is just waiting for the fixed build I believe

well.thumb.png.fea819798ceb722c106ea32e6307b62b.png

This is the exact scene I was hoping to see in the animatic.

Winona giving Maxwell that "Well? What the heck is this?" look.
Maxwell having absolutely no answers.
...And Wilson just being Wilson.

Perfection.

• Like 16
  • Haha 4
  • Wavey 1