Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge and Hallowed Nights Available Now!

29 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Winona giving Maxwell that "Well? What the heck is this?" look.
Maxwell having absolutely no answers.

Kinda surprised that this is the direction Klei decided to choose for Maxwell's reign.

I've always imagined him to at least have omnipresence, simmilar to Charlie when she's vibe-checking Survivors.

And even then having spent 'eternity' on the Nightmare Throne you'd think Maxwell's explored all of the Constant.

But no, apparently some boulders is enough to stop someone with god-like powers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason said:

New skin (and some old) sets now available!

We have also added a bunch of new items available as drops in-game or bundled in chests for purchase. Previous Costume Collection skins have been converted to Heirloom Quality items and will no longer drop after the end of the event. 

That's not all. During Hallowed Nights, we have increased the drop chance of Hallowed Nights items, so be on the look-out for these rare items and snag them all while you can!

Forgive me if this happens every Hallowed Nights, but does this mean that after this event the Halloween costume parts will no longer drop? Is it always like this?

Edited by Scrumch

14 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

vibe-checking Survivors

LOL

But to your point, it's not god-like powers as much as having powers while being corrupted and binded by Them and the nightmare fuel, which are/were very much guarded off from the Lunar ruins. The real question here is how can Charlie still vibe-check you on the Lunar Islands and in the Lunar Ruins.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Scrumch said:

Forgive me if this happens every Hallowed Nights, but does this mean that after this event the Halloween costume parts will no longer drop? Is it always like this?

Yep Halloween skins only drop during Halloween time I think.. or at least the Unweaveable versions do.

Anything you can still Weave, can still drop. You’ll have to ask a dev for official confirmation because you should never take anyone’s word except a Dev’s!

• Like 1

first impressions (best to worst)

Walter Dummy: It's looks like the goosebumps dummy got blended up with beetlejuice, I love it

Wormwood Pumpkin: Not much to say other than really good, it's even got a yellow gem & flower (It's face gets chubby)

Wolfgang Werewolf: Nose is little weird but overall good, especially since most players call him 'Wolf' instead

Wurt Kraken: The purple might blend on the marsh turf & those 'feet' might look strange in gameplay (i don't like playing as Wurt so it lower)

Woodie Hippie: Look nice however it doesn't make much sense - Woodie chops down trees, loves meat + from 1900's not 1970's & isn't even Halloween themed; This costume is better suited for the 'New Wave Set' (70's, 80's, 90's) or Walani

5 minutes ago, markorguyfieri said:

i watched twitch for 6 hours and i didn't get the skin

what

if you are playing on PS4 / Xbox one, you won the skin, but it is not in this version of the game yet, it will only be available next week when they update

Klei spoils us again! Free skins, a new short AND 900 SPOOLS!? You guys are by far my favorite game studio. Cosmetic items are fairly priced, and I like knowing that the artist is getting paid. 

As for the sale going on now?

Well...

NO WORMHOLE WILL BE BIG ENOUGH FOR THESE SAVINGS :lol:  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Kinda surprised that this is the direction Klei decided to choose for Maxwell's reign.

I've always imagined him to at least have omnipresence, simmilar to Charlie when she's vibe-checking Survivors.

And even then having spent 'eternity' on the Nightmare Throne you'd think Maxwell's explored all of the Constant.

But no, apparently some boulders is enough to stop someone with god-like powers.

If I am not mistaken Maxwell doesn't remember everything. There is a quote if I am not mistaken that says he doesn't remember what the Ancient text says/forgot how to read it.

11 hours ago, The Automaton said:

So console will have the new skins when it gets updated?

Yes, I made a whole post explaining how that works here: 

please go check that out and comment to avoid letting it fall into obscurity.

But if you don’t wish to click the link: The skins are not in our build of the game yet, they won’t be available until we get the update hopefully sometime next week.