Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge and Hallowed Nights Available Now!

2 hours ago, Slagger said:

It's Christmas time! And updates maybe.

Not Quite, but sadly the Hallowed Nights stuff does end on the 22nd, which means the Beta Branch for the new update will go live either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, which Also means the full release of that update for those of us playing on Playstation/Xbox will probably be somewhere between Mid-to late December, if I had to guess somewhere around December 16th.

I’m going to miss the increased Halloween themed skins drop rates though :( 

• Sad Dupe 1

5 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

the new update will go live either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday

Where are getting this from? There hasn't been a single update released on a Tuesday in over two years, if there ever was. And only a single update has come out on Monday (Walter) in that same time period. Literally everything else has come out on a Thursday.

7 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

There hasn't been a single update released on a Tuesday in over two years, if there ever was. And only a single update has come out on Monday (Walter) in that same time period. Literally everything else has come out on a Thursday.

yeah and he said that it will either come out on Monday,Tuesday or Thursday its not like they said that it will come out on Tuesday or Monday specifically. they said that the update could come out on Monday or Tuesday.yeah the update has a very high chance of coming out on Thursday but there are still chances that the update might come out on a Monday or a Tuesday (maybe even a Wednesday)

• Haha 1
  • Big Ups 1

Today is Thanksgiving in America.. I am not sure when/if other parts of the world celebrate Thanksgiving but if you do HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!! 
I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of my time with the Hallowed Nights event, and it was so cool to have that release alongside the Forgotten Knowledges Update which in my opinion was the biggest most content filled update yet since the first Return of Them update Turn of Tides I love the MoleBats they’re kind of Creepy.. but not “too Creepy” 

Today is the last Thursday in the month of November & the Beta branch for the next update (which Klei teases as Big) should start today I would think.. but also- It’s Thanksgiving and Klei staff are probably rightfully at home with their loved ones and a Beta update is likely the last thing on their minds at the Moment.

Regardless, I suppose I should say what I’m Thankful for this year, I am Thankful for finding a game company and a game franchise as cool as Klei & Don’t Starve, I am thankful for the near monthly updates they put out for DST to continue to bring me something exciting to enjoy & keep me entertained & in my opinion these guys are Truly a blessing to the gaming industry.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

is that a countdown or the time? (If its the time, how many time do we have to wait)

no, is the time in vancouver. Was 8:43 when i search so is soon to them to be everything ready (in case they willl release something today)

they usually updates at ~10 or 11 in their morning