Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge and Hallowed Nights Available Now!

6 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I was never opted into the beta.

When you open DST does the main menu show the Winona, Maxell, Wilson image? If not, DST needs to be updated.

Do you play through Steam? Try opening Steam and check if there's an update queued. If not, try exiting Steam and opening it again.

Edited by sinisterrkid

2 minutes ago, Lumberlocke said:

I know, right?! Such incredible details, probably the most intricate skin they've made yet, just look at that walk cycle! :D

One of the coolest halloween sets out of the entire game ngl, all of these are cleaverly made and sick looking!

• Like 1

Oh the symbolism of Maxwell pulling Winona to safety... -chef kiss- This looks great!

Spoiler

Sounds like the WORST birthday for Maxwell today but hey, but what can you do? 

I also kind of wish Woodie went down into the caves with them because of the Lunar Island, but seeing Winona and Maxwell interact was great instead. 

Some other things I forgot to mention:

I love Walter's skin, it looks so cool! Also Woodie's new skin leaves me in hysterics, good god. 

I also appreciate Winona glaring at Maxwell in an accusing way like "is this your stuff you made??" which really added to how she sees him. 

Edited by Blueleaf12
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

We have the beta for another content update coming in November

Man, am I glad to read that. Character refreshes are cool as long as they're about the character you play. Otherwise it feels like you're waiting 2 months for an enjoyable update instead of 1.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

Good afternoon, could you please clarify a doubt?  From what I understand, only the beta update would arrive on consoles next week, but isn't the Halloween event coming to PS4 today?  Will login reward skins last until the update arrives on consoles?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cailu95 said:

Good afternoon, could you please clarify a doubt?  From what I understand, only the beta update would arrive on consoles next week, but isn't the Halloween event coming to PS4 today?  Will login reward skins last until the update arrives on consoles?

I just turned on my Xbox to see if Halloween skins were purchasable- I didn’t get a game update and the new ones are not there.. :(

I am assuming that the update has not arrived for Xbox One yet, guess I’ll wait a few hours longer.

Pretty sure we get the Hallowed Nights stuff today, just not the Forgotten Knowledges stuff, is this correct?

• Sad 1