Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge and Hallowed Nights Available Now!

3 hours ago, Merildor said:

Does this mean that we can now add caves additionally to dedicated servers as well?

Because somehow i created 2 forest bioms and i couldnt delete 2nd one and turn it into caves.

You can anyway, you have to run 2 servers, connect them with shard, set one as the main shard.
and make sure to overwrite the generation to make the second one a cave.

minespatch    85653
On 10/22/2020 at 6:11 PM, JJ0264 said:

Woodie Hippie: Look nice however it doesn't make much sense - Woodie chops down trees, loves meat + from 1900's not 1970's & isn't even Halloween themed; This costume is better suited for the 'New Wave Set' (70's, 80's, 90's) or Walani

latest?cb=20180407043015Precursor.

• Haha 1

JJ0264    203
3 hours ago, emo_noodles101 said:

thats the point of the costume. It's supposed to be ironic. thats why Lucy thinks it's scary. where did your sense of humor go? up your ass?

minespatch - well hey, pre-refreshed Woodie constantly planted pinecones so it not really out of place

emo_noodles 101 - I didn't say anything THAT bad about the costume, just that the hippie costume doesn't fit with the theming of Halloween and simply juts out like a sore thumb from the rest (hippie's are peace-loving, tree-hugging weridos what's so scary aboot that Lucy?)

where did your sense of manners go? up your mother's ***?

Edited by JJ0264
  • Like 1

Mike23Ua    10058

Due to a popular movie about Hippies, Woodie seems to be the best candidate to get this skin- He even has the little round glasses which I just found extreme LoL levels of funny! For those of you old enough to get it.. you just get it, and for those who don’t.. you won’t get it because your probably too young.

Hilariously.. though- Hippies loved the earth, loved the trees and protested against having them cut down, meanwhile- Woodies character design is to maniacally chop down tons of tree’s without a care in the world.

So I would consider this to be one of those “You are what you Fear” themed skins.

Lucy would certainly find Woodie loving trees, planting them everywhere and protesting to chop them down quite scary ;) 

Andddd Besides- Woodie already had the Treeguard costume outfit so It’s fine I think.

Also- you guys have got to stop with the insults and hostility, if I Can get a warning for a slightly off topic joke, you guys certainly aren’t safe saying things like that to each other, so please be nice & respectable or opt to take the safe route and not say anything at all. Thank You I hope everyone is enjoying the increased Hallowed Nights Drop Rates! :) 

• Like 1

JJ0264    203
1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Lucy would certainly find Woodie loving trees, planting them everywhere and protesting to chop them down quite scary

Well i guess Lucy is in a semi-abusive relationship as she's always scared of Woodie...

"loving trees, planting them everywhere" - But Woodie already does this just look at his quotes 'need lots of trees in our city'

"protesting to chop them down" - So Hippie Woodie is protesting for NOT being able to chop them down? (is he from the bizarro universe)

• Haha 1
  • Happy Hazard 1

TrashLord    282
19 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

Well i guess Lucy is in a semi-abusive relationship as she's always scared of Woodie...

She's not scared of him! She's scared for him because the Curse's transformations are so dangerous for him! She's just worried and doesn't want him to get hurt!

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

JJ0264    203
6 hours ago, TrashLord said:

She's not scared of him! She's scared for him because the Curse's transformations are so dangerous for him! She's just worried and doesn't want him to get hurt!

I know she's not scared of him, I was responding to Mike's contradiction about Lucy being scared of Hippie Woodie but fine with OG Woodie

Mike23Ua said "Lucy would certainly find Woodie loving trees, planting them everywhere and protesting to chop them down quite scary"

Zeitgeist60    1

The Forgotten Knowedge Update disabled every mod on current savegames. I read there was a hotfix, but my game is up to date and mods are still disabled. Its very difficult for me to enable every mod again because there are ~120 from which ~70 were enabled on my current savegame (which is on day 400+).

If it is not possible to fix this, is there a way to figure out which ones were enabled ?

Moonatik    370

Hi, I just get the update on xbox but I didn't find the new biome. Is it possible that my world gen could be a problem (old game), so the new biome doesn't appear ? 

beanboy12    260
On 10/22/2020 at 1:09 PM, Szczuku said:

I'm glad that the animators feel more comfortable with showing us more fleshed out Constant. Deerclops' skeleton, cave's ceiling etc

wait WHAT

• Haha 1

beanboy12    260
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

imagine these things being decorations, like an archeology tab where you can dig up fossils, maybe it could be used for lore but mostly decoration.

• Like 2

Mike23Ua    10058
15 hours ago, beanboy12 said:

imagine these things being decorations, like an archeology tab where you can dig up fossils, maybe it could be used for lore but mostly decoration.

This would take my Halloween builds to a whole new level if I could just plant dead thing bones all over everywhere, I don’t really even need new bone types, there’s several perfectly creepy ribcages, creature skulls, ancient freaky looking fish fossils, all of which are already in the game in certain biomes & that if I could craft/pick up and place IN My base would let my “Bone Graveyards” look appropriately spooky- Because CURRENTLY I’m just intentionally dying a lot in Endless Mode to place failed survivor skeletons.. and going into caves to bring up the FuelWeaver fossils and put them on display in my yard.

I KNOW that’s not what these fossils were intended for.. but the very fact I can place them in my base and repair them shows that Klei intended them to also be useable as Base Decoration.

They remind me of the Bone Mammoths found in the “Bone Graveyard” in the Animated Disney movie Lion King.

So yes I would totally love a Archeology crafting tab!! <3 

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Health 1

beanboy12    260
4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

This would take my Halloween builds to a whole new level if I could just plant dead thing bones all over everywhere, I don’t really even need new bone types, there’s several perfectly creepy ribcages, creature skulls, ancient freaky looking fish fossils, all of which are already in the game in certain biomes & that if I could craft/pick up and place IN My base would let my “Bone Graveyards” look appropriately spooky- Because CURRENTLY I’m just intentionally dying a lot in Endless Mode to place failed survivor skeletons.. and going into caves to bring up the FuelWeaver fossils and put them on display in my yard.

I KNOW that’s not what these fossils were intended for.. but the very fact I can place them in my base and repair them shows that Klei intended them to also be useable as Base Decoration.

They remind me of the Bone Mammoths found in the “Bone Graveyard” in the Animated Disney movie Lion King.

So yes I would totally love a Archeology crafting tab!! <3 

imagine putting all the skeletons next to/ behind the developer graveyard setpiece. that would be great

• Like 1

beanboy12    260
On 10/23/2020 at 7:42 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

hippie costumes are quite used in halloween

i think the whole point of the costume / outfit is supposed to be scary for lucy. considering she hates trees, this would scare her

sasacar98    1

There is no Lunar Grotto Biome in my world, which i created before update also i heard that there should be wormhole, but still nothing, what should i do ?