If you could have any character from any game join DST, who would it be?

Honestly, I wouldn't want a character, I would want skins that reference certain characters from other games. When I say that, I immediately think of Six from Little Nightmares, and how she could be a perfect skin for Willow.

They look exactly the same. They both are female, have black hair, and get this, they BOTH start with a lighter in their respective games. (And yes, my profile picture is from Little Nightmares).

Please Klei, contact Tarsier Studios and make this happen. :)

six

I'm kinda cheating the rules of this thread a little bit, but on the mobile game Simpsons: Tapped Out you can unlock this celebrity as a character since he did a cameo on the show. It's a massive stretch, but I'm gonna lawyer him into this thread:

Spoiler

image0.jpg

"Weird Al" Yankovic ft. A drawing made by me 3 years ago.

Taking the constant by storm through the power of polka! (Plus his nickname fits the W theme)

2 hours ago, thegreatJash said:

Honestly, I wouldn't want a character, I would want skins that reference certain characters from other games. When I say that, I immediately think of Six from Little Nightmares, and how she could be a perfect skin for Willow.

They look exactly the same. They both are female, have black hair, and get this, they BOTH start with a lighter in their respective games. (And yes, my profile picture is from Little Nightmares).

Please Klei, contact Tarsier Studios and make this happen. :)

six 167.3 kB · 3 downloads

maxresdefault.jpg

Awwww, come on lol. He would even have his own exclusive craft. All you would need is the lithium strips from a battery, some industrial strength solvents, and I don't remember the rest of the mats. I'd have to watch the Discovery Channel special again.

.......wait, hold on.......Wickerbottom can't sleep either.........

When I think of a character addition, I prioritize how the playstyle would be like rather than "heehoo I like a familiar face".

I would love a character with a playstyle working around technologically advanced armors (think of the living artifact from Hamlet.) Tony Stark comes to mind, it could be cool to make multiple armors for specific situations, he could possibly have an "Arc Reactor" meter that powers his armors - and ultimately his life.

If we want to go a little more grim with the idea, perhaps something like William Afton from FNAF (Not a joke). You could mayhaps make a springbonnie suit which protects William against nightmares and other psychological threats (like the bone helm), but if you take too much damage while in the suit, you become "Springtrapped", meaning that you can no longer take off the suit and your playstyle shifts from an architect-like playstyle to an already-dead, perhaps fighting-based one.

I actually have some doodles of William Afton.

Spoiler

1239267444_DSTWilliamAfton.thumb.png.561e7d9e04433917bb1f6735ec20641b.png

He could have other abilities like making other machines that do menial tasks like gathering resources, but might have a chance to be haunted and secretly conspire against you?

NSA:  "NOW I'M RADIOACTIVE!  _THAT_ CAN'T BE GOOD!"
(sorry, sorry, old meme...whenever I think of "The Doom Guy" as an actual character, that line comes to mind.  Linkara, Doom comic, years ago, yada yada.)

Lovely Roses:  "Survivor" definitely fits the Constant's aesthetic...

5 hours ago, Misa22 said:

A dupe from Oxygen not Included! 

Klei should do a crossover thingy. 

You mean, besides the fact that we can now have an Oxygen Not Included creature as a pet skin?  :)

waitwronguniverse.png.8aa2c13ccd84e898ff682d30020634cf.png

...um...I think you fell through the wrong portal, little guy!

(pipkittykitskinwhen)
(seriouslyiwantsmyalienleafkitties)

Dr. Safety:  He would be PERFECT for the hardly-ever-used One Man Band item!  Heck, one of his traits could be that he _gets_ sanity from stuff like that instead of losing it...

Spoiler

Also he's already been turned into a cartoon in an _official_ thing at least once...I shouldn't admit I know this, but:

Look up "Weird Al" + "Cheese Sandwich".

;)

That ain't just a fan concept, my friend. That was a real goddamn episode.

thegreatJash:  Execpt for the bare feet, that's pretty much how my Willow tends to look in the spring.

springingintherain.png.df43da92fb654f7f2ed2280efeee1f54.png

(It's a TRENCH coat, but gosh darnit if it doesn't _look_ like a traditional yellow raincoat--especially when paired with the rain hat.)

072sleepingintherain.thumb.png.f2f5d1881c979b3f5b8072db40673c49.png

So...yeah, I can see it.

TOM NOOK you evil, evil person.  No--I got it.  Tom Nook doesn't belong in Don't Starve TOGETHER.  He belongs in Don't Starve:  HAMLET.  Because then, he can keep OVERCHARGING YOU FOR YOUR _HOUSE_...!

gorgecity.png.f2f9bc537b203d4f1570f638f6349d9c.png

WILLOW:  Dammit Tom, I didn't WANT another "upgrade"!  I still haven't finished paying off the house I had!   I wonder what the Bell to Oinc exchange rate is...

namedfunkyton.png.b6c50889dca7911767a2a77fc6fee7cd.png

Especially funny considering I named my pig village _after_ my old "Wild World" village from years ago.  Lel.

...Notorious

There’s so many great places characters could come from within the games themselves. We could get more creature characters like Wurt and Webber that could be bunnymen, rock lobsters, etc. Any of the single player characters are welcome in my opinion- Wagstaff, Walani and Woodlegs (reworked, obviously), Wilba, and most of all Wilbur.

Charlie would be an amazing endgame reward if they added a new boss you had to beat to unlock her. That’s one of the things I miss most from single player.

Archived