Don't Starve Together - May QOL Update

7 hours ago, MrLJensen said:

This is definitely a cool feature. If there's a character you don't own, the character is in darker colors and in a resting animation. Looks great.  

Can I get a screencap?

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

As for why no fire beard, more beards are coming

Oh great, can't wait for a piggsbury beard for my main skin.:wilson_smile:

Lemme reiterate what I said on the wiki regarding Willows walter lines: on the watermelon page, those are her DS rog lines; iirc they are still the same, so the page is not incorrect as it reflects the rog info first and foremost. The updated dst lines are on her quotes page.

7 minutes ago, Bluegeist said:

Lemme reiterate what I said on the wiki regarding Willows walter lines: on the watermelon page, those are her DS rog lines; iirc they are still the same, so the page is not incorrect as it reflects the rog info first and foremost. The updated dst lines are on her quotes page.

INB4 the devs go back and switch those lines too. :wilson_sneaky:

11 hours ago, TrashLord said:

You auto-equip whichever beard corresponds with your skin of choice if applicable(except for the Snowfallen for some reason), but can switch beards with the Clean Sweeper no mater which skin you have equiped.

the imagery of wilson whacking himself with a magic broom to change his beard... magical

I don't check forum and updates often, so I was really confused about the free chest. And it turned out to be full of beards  :'D Thanks for making me laugh.
And thanks for this update!

Also, this new character looks cute, can't wait!

On 5/28/2020 at 7:36 PM, trinket_4 said:

no beard skins for woodie? :(

Well, what would be the point? Woodie's beard always changes with his skins. Wilson's beard always remains exactly the same, same with Webber.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I hope this isn’t the only QoL update we will be getting, they should maybe do one of these every month or so to polish up the game. :) 

Same. Nice as this was, most of the update seemed to be about overhauling the main menu.

However, the reason we got a QoL update in the first place was to give us an appetizer while we wait for Walter. There's nothing stopping them from including QoL tweaks into a character refresh or RoT expansion.

Wait a second... Warly doesn't even get any bonuses for any food. Are you kidding me? It feels like he's practically becoming a second joke character at this point, the least you could've done was give him back his bonus to all food like he was in Shipwrecked... It would give him some use when he's one your team if all the food he made was better or something.

On another note, why is Webber's fave food ice cream? Isn't his inspection quote for fish sticks literally that they're "His Favorite!"

Lastly, why does a favorite food restore more hunger but not more sanity? That's pretty dumb in my opinion.

9 hours ago, Novae413 said:

On another note, why is Webber's fave food ice cream? Isn't his inspection quote for fish sticks literally that they're "His Favorite!"

Every other thing Webber examines is "his favorite". Just look at his quotes for birds or for spores. Give the kid a break. :)

I have a problem, I didn't receive those beard skins and I don't know why, my sister got them but I didn't. Can anyone help with this?

Never mind I fixed it, mod was blocking the opening of the gifts ;?

Archived