Don't Starve Together - May QOL Update

Dunno if this is a bug or not, but i LOVE IT. If a character is performing an animation in the character viewing screen, and you click on them and then exit, when the character order shuffles around when the screen reopens, whoever was moved to that spot will perform the old characters animation.

image.png.a92bf0132209ec1fa75a4150cf317af8.png

image.png.56b1263a88116e1a95652f800180e9ae.png wurt, willow said no...

image.png.8e5fc698aba0bb45b65e325504e0e09b.png

image.png.aa4b542e67e81a5e265fac4519c67145.pngimage.png.63dd9b0b87f8b5777bf4a62316e10545.png

dont fix this klei. it makes me smile 

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Perhaps Webber’s beard is something they’re planning to remove completely with his planned rework? For both Wilson and Webber to keep the beard it just feels kinda like the Same gimmick.. and I’m certain that Klei has better plans on how Webber’s can more easily obtain silks. Then again.. maybe they just don’t have any cool Spider Silk beard skins created yet? *Shrugs*

It also doesn't even make sense. he's a child for pete's sake!

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

Thank you Klei

what does "Caves can be enabled by default" even mean?

When you click on the caves tab, you can enable an option that makes it so, in future worlds, you don't have to enable caves, they'll automatically be there.

1 hour ago, Misa22 said:

En consola trae español de serie. Estás seguro de que en pc no? : wilson_confused:

No, ya mire y nada </3 :c (Desde steam lo tengo) Y ademas tengo todos los dlc del juego en solitario y también todos son en ingles toca mods :c

• Developer
50 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

The beards are in a chest... but I have a chest collection. I can never open this, and I really badly want to

You could just weave the Beards if you want them without opening the chest.

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

We have also added the Hunters Axe to Klei Rewards for 1200 points. 

Oof, I'm so glad that you can weave this skin for 450 spools because otherwise I would never be able to get it. Why? Well, I just cannot claim points for subscribing on Klei's instagram page. But it's not a problem due to this item being weavable. :D

Woah, now that's an awesome character! I'm super excited to see what all Walter offers! Since he appears to be a boy scout, does this mean he'll have exclusive survival tab crafts? (And that slingshot looks super fun, too.)

Now I've gotta sell some stuff on the steam marketplace and buy him when he releases! :wilson_smile:

Archived