Don't Starve Together - May QOL Update

If I were a Klei dev I would add

•Mushroom tree-gaurds

•followers like Bernie and Abby

Pigs merms or any friends of players to grant naughtyness points to the player for the creatures you kill

•Warly a recipe that allows players to see in the dark(mole worm), a special recipe that involves lunar moths(reverses sanity effects), A recipe that you can use Glommers wings and for, a whole new tree for snacks warly can give to animals are followers for taming: Beefalo or It can be universal

•A Buff to Winona, were if she gets reduced costs on building machines and she has 2-4 more new contraption's. 

-Think Station winona recipes: Boat motor

mini light box

Spoon cannon for boats but smaller

A machine that auto harvest crops

Woodie Need: Woodie doesn't feel like he has drawbacks, and in DST every character needs drawbacks to feel like thier a day character. Possible Drawbacks

•Woodie can't sleep

(like a real werewolf)

•Woodie can't sleep unless he has transformed into one of his forms recently and satisfied an urge ex:Beaver slaughtering a forest

•Woodie now Grows a beard he can shave "Rotfl" but not fully

•The ability to build Beaver Dams in water or the ability to place ground pallets in water, the edges of the surface show sticks and mud, and to be able to build this turf you need "poop, Stick, logs....or you can just make a new tab were he chews these things and he spits it out as turf

•woody can't pick up but he can push objects in the water as beaver form

Nerf to moose form

•Hitting three or more trees makes your horns fall off, making you loose HP as if you died and was revived by a telltail heart, the transformations should be reflected when you turn back.

Wurt

•Needs a storage recipie so she can have her own personal stash because, during the winter everyone else uses up all the vegi's as filler and that can lead to fatal sinarios as a wurt/warly main during winter and summer, which is Deeply Depressing.

•The ability to swim, but Really slow so gathering seaweed doesn't take up SO MUCH TIME "fish and hounds can attack her in water"

•Merm houses upgrade to hold 3 merms when merm king  is Born

•Wurt Naturally knows we're the swamp is at on the map, and the swamp biom is always revealed on the map.

"Really, it's the most irritating thing as a wurt player. One time I spent 14 days in game searching for swamp" 

"Don't look at me that way, I'm trying to make warly, wurt and winona be able to contribute to dst"  other a character with a cool trick

Wx

•He can lick electrified poles to gain electricity from them, During the winter however, he gets stuck for a day or till he gets a heat source to warm him up. Eating is not allowed. During the summer, if he licks it he's set on fire

•He actually drops gears when he now has a random chance to drop a portion of all the gears he ever consumed.

•He can now upgrade himself with metal  trinkets like cut wire, spoon, forks 

Webber

•he can now use spider nests as a bed

•he can store up to four slots of 2/4/6 in spider send but this reduces the amount of spiders  that come out

•Tamed Webber spiders can now be tamed like beefalo, they now have different haircuts, facial expressions and depending onobiedience levels for how long you've tamed your spider, it affects your spider long. 

"Lol it's really going to hurt when you loose the spider :("

•spiders don't die when Webber picks them up out of traps

(okay, this may take some thinking about game balence)

Wolfgang

•Mighty mode allows him to carry Huge objects like chess pieces like thier ordinary pig skinned backpacks,

"it seriously makes no sense why can can carry a 300 pound Dumbbell in the circus but can't carry a simple marble head. This applys to all things that require carrying"

•Wolfgang has a Natural discount winter vest recipe in his clothing or survival tab. 

wes

•Can make a balloon Raft

•Can make a Balloon Raincoat

•Can fill up balloons with pond water, to make water balloons

•can somehow rub balloons on himself to make static attacks?

•can make invisible walls, that have 1hp, but the shadow is shows, to show that thier, thier. Can create 1 additional invisible wall every day, spent alive. Walls disappear when he does and go (poof)

•Wes doing dancing emotes create a sanity aura of ??? Per second

Messages in bottles reveal rare spawn locations like:

•Pig alter, crab king, chess piece sets, lunar biom

Also for the new character

•He only spends two grass to craft a knot

1 hour ago, Cloaker_Friend said:

Is the new character gonna be DLC like worm, wurt, and wortox or will he be free like Warly and Winona when they were released?

He's a DLC character. I will clarify that in the original post. 

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's one thing I'd find interesting for the future.

I think the Bigger problem is, why DOESN'T Woodie have problems with mushroom tree's? Did he not offend them? Maybe they shoot spores just like toadstool

8 minutes ago, Ninja Survivor said:

Nice little update. Walter looks interesting, although he breaks the pattern of non-human DLC characters. Curious what his perks are going to be.

My idea is that he has something to do with 

•Tieing knots

•Building tents

•Makeing campfires

•Building traps to capture small creatures

•Locating valuable resources like ponds, rocks etc or basic scouting. Like he's probably good for scouting areas

9 hours ago, Duck986 said:

Walter looks like he is a son or grandson of Warly :wilson_laugh:

Nephew

So, we got from Warly's bio the fact that he abandoned his chef career in Paris in favour of caring for his maman.
Now, for the interesting part - as we know from DS, Wes is French (at least judging so by an Eiffel tower in background of his vignette), and his favourite food are fresh fruit crepes, which are only exclusive to Warly. 
I wonder...

1 hour ago, Charesque said:

So, we got from Warly's bio the fact that he abandoned his chef career in Paris in favour of caring for his maman.
Now, for the interesting part - as we know from DS, Wes is French (at least judging so by an Eiffel tower in background of his vignette), and his favourite food are fresh fruit crepes, which are only exclusive to Warly. 
I wonder...

He probably ate at Warly's restaurant at some point.

36 minutes ago, Daniel86268 said:

Are you supposed to actually get them, or are they just available for usage for a limited time? Cause I didn't get any of those.

grafik.thumb.png.1ee28b4cc09236b454345b324c397503.png

you should get a chest when you log in with the beards, and get the pick axe just for logging in

Archived