Who is the most innocent charecter?

Its as simple as it looks who is the most innocent charecter in dst? 

I mean the real victim the one who had nothing to do with this but still ended up in the contstant. 

My pick is webber since he is just a kid who was eaten by a spider. Worse than that he even dies in the contstant until he gets revived by wilson many years after that. 

Who is the most innocent in you're eyes?

I think Winona would be my choice here. In her short we can see how helpful she is to others, she tried to save everyone (her coworker and boss) and even was investigating in the case of missing people. She got to Constant because she wanted to save her sister.

Clearly Charlie, she didn't even know that Maxy was using dark magic during their performances "We really knocked 'em dead last night, didn't we? I thought that old guy in the front wasn't going to make it. Those shadow things are so convincing they almost scare me, and I'm part of the act!" from her note.

ironically all the monster characters are the cutest and kindest of all the characters. Webber is optimistic and relatively cheerful despite being a hesh foresaken child that was eaten by a spider. Wortox can be summed up in "hyuhyu". Wormwood is just naive, "ooh, what does this do", happy with plants and mildly awkward to things that aren't plants. and wurt...oh jesus WURT...

Spoiler

Pin on *ᶜʳᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᶦⁿˢᵗʳᵘᵐᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ*

but if i were to give the character that was fully innocent and put into the constant for no discernible reason...have we all forgotten warly?

Spoiler

Community Choice Vignette - Warly - Taste of Home - [Don't Starve ...

2 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

ironically all the monster characters are the cutest and kindest of all the characters. Webber is optimistic and relatively cheerful despite being a hesh foresaken child that was eaten by a spider. Wortox can be summed up in "hyuhyu". Wormwood is just naive, "ooh, what does this do", happy with plants and mildly awkward to things that aren't plants. and wurt...oh jesus WURT...

Reveal hidden contents

Pin on *ᶜʳᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᶦⁿˢᵗʳᵘᵐᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ*

but if i were to give the character that was fully innocent and put into the constant for no discernible reason...have we all forgotten warly?

Reveal hidden contents

Community Choice Vignette - Warly - Taste of Home - [Don't Starve ...

And thats why you never buy a gramophone.

The most innocent character in the entire game is the butterfly but that doesn’t stop people from mass murdering them as Wortox for free cheap easy souls, or as any other character really that needs some HP’s in a pinch.

They did NOTHING to you you heartless Murderer’s! 

Just wait... you just wait till Witherbloom gets added into the game, Me and my Butterfly army are coming at you with a vengeance & I may or may not have upgraded them using my magical powers & trained them to breath Fire & spit acid.

The Butterflies will have their Revenge Muwhahahahaha! 

I'd have to argue Wendy is the most innocent. With her sister's death, being reminded of her said dead sister when looking at herself, and her uncle (maybe without knowing) taking her away from what was left of her family? It's pretty bad. 

@Whisperlisc I also agree with Winona though, and just had a horrifying thought that yes, she was trying to find Woodie at Voxola while also searching for Charlie, but never found out what happened to him until after she got sucked into the Constant. I always kind of thought she looked at the missing person posters with an objective gaze, as they were steps closer to finding Charlie, but now I've just been scalped in my own home. Thank you. 

18 hours ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Wolfgang. Even when he is fighting mobs, he show his feelings.

image.png.419dac8fc41628b818df6efc374ba5be.pngimage.png.1eb314c8aac0487566a03630d3d6a905.png

Like, come on, everyone do their "battle cry", but Wolfgang feel bad for killing innocent creatures

To be fair, Wolfgang seems to enjoy killing little things, as shown by his battlecry for them: "Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!"

Also, while this is just me trying to differ from the crowd, I'd argue Wilbur is most innocent. He's just a monkey struggling to survive, and seriously, what could he have possibly done to get caught in all this?

Another one nobody's mentioned is Wes, however no one really knows what's going on inside that head, so He could be the most evil for all we know. Definitely the case for Jane's Bucket tho.

I think, if we're looking at it from the perspective of, did the character have anything to do with what's going on before they got stuck in the Constant, it's Wormwood, because every other character came from another world, and I think it could be argued that they all had at least some small responsibility for being there, whether they fell into a trap or went willingly or just didn't avoid something that seemed dangerous when they could have. They all, at some point, must have made some decision or choice that caused them to wind up where they did.

But Wormwood was born into the Constant. He never had a chance to be anywhere else. There's no way he can be anything but a victim, because he was already trapped in the constant from the moment he was given life; he didn't make a single choice that got him stuck there, because he literally didn't exist until he was already there. I think he's the purest "victim" in that sense.

Wurt might be from the Gorge and not born into the Constant, which would mean she was somehow transported there, and she had a chance to "deserve" it like the other people from other worlds. Though if she is from the Constant, then she would be tied with Wormwood for "didn't do anything to deserve to be there," because of the whole "wasn't even alive until she was already there" thing.

And if we're looking at "innocence" from the naive and pure-hearted perspective, I think Wormwood is still the most innocent. He's just a newborn plant boy who wants friends.

4 hours ago, pecknxck said:

honestly? i think wendy. she's just a poor kid who lost the only sibling she had =:( shes just sad and numb and needs a few good hugs

Might want to read her examination quote for examining Glommer then >.> 

This is giving me a great idea for my next tierlist, thanks.

For innocence I think it's Wormwood. His thought processes are so pure and childlike, defining everything with such simple terms and desiring ultimately to fulfill his need for companionship above all his needs.

Archived