Return of Them: She Sells Sea Shells is live

I’m going to sound exceedingly sour, but I’m kinda shocked the krampus sack skins were not added to the older backpacks, and instead there would be a whole new set.

I really would like to see krampus sack skins for the old elegant backpacks, at least the ones that can’t be woven with spools. I think they would still look really cool, and give me more of a reason to use some of the proof of purchase skins more, especially the crabpack one! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Charlie Dark said:

we will know when They return.

Them.. is the Shipwrecked and Hamlet DLC character cast.

its already started with Warly & Wormwood.

Now we just need Walani, Wilbur, Woodlegs, Wheeler & Wilba.

(If you don’t get the joke.. it’s Return Of THEM (DLC Characters..) because They’re returning to the game to be playable again.) 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Future twitch drops also in the files:

Spoiler
Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3f47cc2aa72e4327d3113db3aa6312c9.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9e994a1421b7414c447d08aa2cc3990a.png

Spoiler

image.png.10968e28f31e51fa3cbf05bf6883acec.png

Reskinned non-craftables:

Spoiler
Spoiler

image.thumb.png.67f86fa5492d0149d7886fdf10a4153e.png

Spoiler

image.png.f62e458538ffc715ee8be5e70c835daa.png

Edited by CarlZalph
Noncrafts added. Fixed last image, undo zipped it right off. Redid two images so they're not my discord links.
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 9

4 minutes ago, Well-met said:

is there any point socketing opals in the crab king? does the new moon altar do anything? what's the pearl for? seems i'm missing something here.

In the spoiler, for those that want to see for themselves otherwise:

Spoiler

The Celestial Tribute does not do anything new (currently functions the same as the Celestial Atlar, an obvious WIP).

Outside of a flex (like Enraged Klaus flex), there isn't a real reward for socketing opal gems in the Crab King.

Otherwise, your gem combo results in the same loot regardless of what you put in.

Only the use of the Pearl in the fight will result in a different drop, the Celestial Tribute (you get the pearl from befriending the Hermit Crab via chores & fully rebuilding her home).

It drops meat, a bunch of nautical shells, and a bp for a trident. It has 150 durability, does dark sword on a boat only (axe damage on land). Right clicking it does a trident attack for 85 damage, which can mine sea stacks and salt stacks (and breaks boats), but can only be used 50 times. It costs 3 Gnarwhale horns, 4 kelp and 2 twigs.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Pab10Suarez said:

what is this? 

For now it's nothing very important, you can loot this from the Crab King if it have Pearl's Pearl socked on him and collect it with the Pinch after the fight, but this is probably going to be upgraded for the next update... it looks important

• Like 2

Just now, ADM said:

For now it's nothing very important, you can loot this from the Crab King if it have Pearl's Pearl socked on him and collect it with the Pinch after the fight, but this is probably going to be upgraded for the next update... it looks important

Oh so is the thing that you put in the moon island and you craft the same stuff right? (nothing important, for now)

• Like 1