Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Return of Them: She Sells Sea Shells is live

Recommended Posts

Mike23Ua    7779

It’s Tuesday! The Update is OUT!! She Sells Sea Shells for Xbox & PS4 players :D time to go find Hermit Lady. <3

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SophPlays    685

quick glitch report: The porcelain icebox skin for some reason isn’t working in game.

 

 So if you could get that fixed it’d be appreciated

Spoiler

also i don’t know where to put bug reports don’t judge me-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psychomaniac    174

Since the 4S (She Sells Sea Shells) update is out and my Wilbur still not come along, the question is: Is there any rework or new char gonna join the constant anytime soon? 

P/s: Sorry if the answer is already posted somewhere else and somehow i missed it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    7779

Hey uhhh what is the material needed to upgrade Pearls building? When I examine the build options it shows some odd shaped substance, I THOUGHT was Moon Glass, But it won’t accept that, next I tried Moon Turf, That ain’t it either.. plz Help? <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    4204
2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey uhhh what is the material needed to upgrade Pearls building? When I examine the build options it shows some odd shaped substance, I THOUGHT was Moon Glass, But it won’t accept that, next I tried Moon Turf, That ain’t it either.. plz Help? <3

It's the first step of building and you need 10 of it, right? Then it's the cookie cutter shell what you mean I think.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArubaroBeefalo    4955
9 hours ago, Psychomaniac said:

Since the 4S (She Sells Sea Shells) update is out and my Wilbur still not come along, the question is: Is there any rework or new char gonna join the constant anytime soon? 

P/s: Sorry if the answer is already posted somewhere else and somehow i missed it.

They said they are working in a new character

Hard to miss...

 

Final Note

On to the next thing! Now is a good time to mention that we are currently in the middle of evaluating our schedule. We're definitely beginning to see issues creep in from our current situation working from home. We're looking to shift things around a bit so we can still have something for you every month but the next update will likely be smaller as we work on the larger stuff like the next new character and the next Return of Them update. When we have more information on that, we'll let you know. 

 

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    7779

Hey KLEI I want to post this request here because it is directly related to Return Of Them Content & so.. I feel like this is the most appropriate place to ask this.

My question?- Can we reduce the size of the Campfire and the Cookingpot by about 5%? When you compare them to the size of the actual boat structures (Anchor, Steering Wheel, Tin Fishing Bin) they are rather large.. I think with that size reduction on the non-boat structures, that I’ll have more room to move around on my boat and do things.

This is a MAJOR Problem using a console controller, Too many things use the same button inputs, and I just feel like if all the structures more nicely fit the outside ring of my boat... it would be so much less of a hassle for me.

Kind of like the picture here.. except I removed the Cooking pot to show a size comparison for the Storage chest, Campfire, Anchor, Fishing Bin, And Steering Wheel.

A lot of people want the SIZE of the boat made larger.. but I feel it’s big enough already, which is why I ask that large structures get a tiny decrease in size instead. :) 

 

(Sorry If This has been requested before, I looked but didn’t see any recent posts about it)

 

E22444D8-401A-4DB0-A3A7-AC52A86277A0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grega    0

Ok, so I found the hermit island so that’s done. 
 

the patch notes state that there was a new island added called “moon fragment island”. 
 

has anyone found that? 

Edited by Grega

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    7779
58 minutes ago, Grega said:

Ok, so I found the hermit island so that’s done. 
 

the patch notes state that there was a new island added called “moon fragment island”. 
 

has anyone found that? 

I think that IS Her Island.. lol. Although the thing I want to know specifically is what’s with the plugged up sinkholes? What exactly is Pearl trying to keep from coming out of those holes? o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuartzBeam    2090
3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I think that IS Her Island.. lol. Although the thing I want to know specifically is what’s with the plugged up sinkholes? What exactly is Pearl trying to keep from coming out of those holes? o.O

The moon light and the gestalts. The fissures being plugged is why Pearl's island uses Sanity instead of Enlightenment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    7779

Is there any easier way to get Cookie Cutters Shell?

what I mean by that is is there some weapon I can use to yield better resources?

for example in Ark Survival Evolved I can use an Axe to obtain more Meat from an Enemy, or I can use a Pickaxe to Obtain more Hide from my Enemy.

:( I’ve been fighting Cookie Cutters for the longest and only have 3/10 Shells needed for the FIRST stage upgrade to Pearls Hermit home. 

Edited by Mike23Ua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    7779

What are the importance of Seashells? I’ve just been using the Shell Stacks you pull out of the water as base decorations.. but is there some larger use for them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheHollowKnight    1940
5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

What are the importance of Seashells? I’ve just been using the Shell Stacks you pull out of the water as base decorations.. but is there some larger use for them?

621287660_ScreenShot2020-05-22at10_35_17PM.png.c8ccde1268f45fdd440ebb5a0b011d7e.png205841495_ScreenShot2020-05-22at10_35_25PM.png.1fe25edca9cfed031a29a9a29c844946.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2020 at 12:11 PM, Mike23Ua said:

It’s Tuesday! The Update is OUT!! She Sells Sea Shells for Xbox & PS4 players :D time to go find Hermit Lady. <3

I haven’t found Hermit Island yet... :( 

But this update is AWESOME, AND I LOVE ITTT!!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    7779
23 minutes ago, CottonFluffy36 said:

I haven’t found Hermit Island yet... :( 

But this update is AWESOME, AND I LOVE ITTT!!

Spoiler

You find it super easily by opening a message in a bottle that you pick up and read, it will highlight a spot on your map a tiny area you have not yet been to- Travel there and you shall find Pearls Hermit Home.

Do not click the spoiler if you do not wish to learn the location of Hermit Island.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You find it super easily by opening a message in a bottle that you pick up and read, it will highlight a spot on your map a tiny area you have not yet been to- Travel there and you shall find Pearls Hermit Home.

Do not click the spoiler if you do not wish to learn the location of Hermit Island.

Okay! Thank you for the spoiler warning! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this