Return of Them: She Sells Sea Shells is live

Since the 4S (She Sells Sea Shells) update is out and my Wilbur still not come along, the question is: Is there any rework or new char gonna join the constant anytime soon? 

P/s: Sorry if the answer is already posted somewhere else and somehow i missed it.

• Like 1

Hey uhhh what is the material needed to upgrade Pearls building? When I examine the build options it shows some odd shaped substance, I THOUGHT was Moon Glass, But it won’t accept that, next I tried Moon Turf, That ain’t it either.. plz Help? <3

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey uhhh what is the material needed to upgrade Pearls building? When I examine the build options it shows some odd shaped substance, I THOUGHT was Moon Glass, But it won’t accept that, next I tried Moon Turf, That ain’t it either.. plz Help? <3

It's the first step of building and you need 10 of it, right? Then it's the cookie cutter shell what you mean I think.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Psychomaniac said:

Since the 4S (She Sells Sea Shells) update is out and my Wilbur still not come along, the question is: Is there any rework or new char gonna join the constant anytime soon? 

P/s: Sorry if the answer is already posted somewhere else and somehow i missed it.

They said they are working in a new character

Hard to miss...

Final Note

On to the next thing! Now is a good time to mention that we are currently in the middle of evaluating our schedule. We're definitely beginning to see issues creep in from our current situation working from home. We're looking to shift things around a bit so we can still have something for you every month but the next update will likely be smaller as we work on the larger stuff like the next new character and the next Return of Them update. When we have more information on that, we'll let you know. 

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Thanks 1

Hey KLEI I want to post this request here because it is directly related to Return Of Them Content & so.. I feel like this is the most appropriate place to ask this.

My question?- Can we reduce the size of the Campfire and the Cookingpot by about 5%? When you compare them to the size of the actual boat structures (Anchor, Steering Wheel, Tin Fishing Bin) they are rather large.. I think with that size reduction on the non-boat structures, that I’ll have more room to move around on my boat and do things.

This is a MAJOR Problem using a console controller, Too many things use the same button inputs, and I just feel like if all the structures more nicely fit the outside ring of my boat... it would be so much less of a hassle for me.

Kind of like the picture here.. except I removed the Cooking pot to show a size comparison for the Storage chest, Campfire, Anchor, Fishing Bin, And Steering Wheel.

A lot of people want the SIZE of the boat made larger.. but I feel it’s big enough already, which is why I ask that large structures get a tiny decrease in size instead. :) 

(Sorry If This has been requested before, I looked but didn’t see any recent posts about it)

E22444D8-401A-4DB0-A3A7-AC52A86277A0.jpeg

Ok, so I found the hermit island so that’s done. 

the patch notes state that there was a new island added called “moon fragment island”. 

has anyone found that? 

Edited by Grega

58 minutes ago, Grega said:

Ok, so I found the hermit island so that’s done. 

the patch notes state that there was a new island added called “moon fragment island”. 

has anyone found that? 

I think that IS Her Island.. lol. Although the thing I want to know specifically is what’s with the plugged up sinkholes? What exactly is Pearl trying to keep from coming out of those holes? o.O

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I think that IS Her Island.. lol. Although the thing I want to know specifically is what’s with the plugged up sinkholes? What exactly is Pearl trying to keep from coming out of those holes? o.O

The moon light and the gestalts. The fissures being plugged is why Pearl's island uses Sanity instead of Enlightenment.

Is there any easier way to get Cookie Cutters Shell?

what I mean by that is is there some weapon I can use to yield better resources?

for example in Ark Survival Evolved I can use an Axe to obtain more Meat from an Enemy, or I can use a Pickaxe to Obtain more Hide from my Enemy.

:( I’ve been fighting Cookie Cutters for the longest and only have 3/10 Shells needed for the FIRST stage upgrade to Pearls Hermit home. 

Edited by Mike23Ua

On 4/28/2020 at 12:11 PM, Mike23Ua said:

It’s Tuesday! The Update is OUT!! She Sells Sea Shells for Xbox & PS4 players :D time to go find Hermit Lady. <3

I haven’t found Hermit Island yet... :( 

But this update is AWESOME, AND I LOVE ITTT!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, CottonFluffy36 said:

I haven’t found Hermit Island yet... :( 

But this update is AWESOME, AND I LOVE ITTT!!

Spoiler

You find it super easily by opening a message in a bottle that you pick up and read, it will highlight a spot on your map a tiny area you have not yet been to- Travel there and you shall find Pearls Hermit Home.

Do not click the spoiler if you do not wish to learn the location of Hermit Island.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You find it super easily by opening a message in a bottle that you pick up and read, it will highlight a spot on your map a tiny area you have not yet been to- Travel there and you shall find Pearls Hermit Home.

Do not click the spoiler if you do not wish to learn the location of Hermit Island.

Okay! Thank you for the spoiler warning! :)