Return of Them: She Sells Sea Shells is live

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

You can earn the Beebox skin now and there will be plenty of time for you to claim the Sail as well. 

Would have replied to this sooner but haven’t been online for the last 2 hours, As usual thanks for the quick response JoeW! :) 

9 hours ago, Moonatik said:

Is there dogs attack on this island ? I'm thinking about red ones, could fire destroy some important things, lady's things ?

Yes. Hound waves appear as they should, ice hounds and fire hounds appear in the waves aswell. I have not encountered deerclops while basing on her island in 4 vanilla beta branch worlds, so my guess is that the giants cant spawn on the island, unless it was changed in the live version of the update.

I just realized that Wilson, Wickerbottom And Wolfgang are evil cruel mean heartless murderers!

No seriously... watch the trailer again! what happens? Spoilers-

Spoiler

Pearls message that WOULD had Otherwise floated right to the lover she is writing to is intercepted by Wilson.

Its very heartbreaking now that I’ve seen that and know the end results. </3 I suddenly dislike Wilson a little more now.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, coheru said:

hm.. this means beefalo while at boat, right?
where da hype?

it's nice to cross boat bridges with but otherwise not very useful. Beefs are still temporary cargo lifts to most players because they're not worth the tame trouble.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Yes. Hound waves appear as they should, ice hounds and fire hounds appear in the waves aswell. I have not encountered deerclops while basing on her island in 4 vanilla beta branch worlds, so my guess is that the giants cant spawn on the island, unless it was changed in the live version of the update.

But what would happen if her bee box gets fire ? Or drying meat ? Could we replace the bee box, and still make the bee/flower quest ? Will she react by losing some stuff by fire ?

1 minute ago, Moonatik said:

But what would happen if her bee box gets fire ? Or drying meat ? Could we replace the bee box, and still make the bee/flower quest ? Will she react by losing some stuff by fire ?

Not entirely sure. I don't even know if her stuff IS flammeable ( racks, bee box ). Never tried setting it ablaze so feel free to try it out for yourself.

1 minute ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Not entirely sure. I don't even know if her stuff IS flammeable ( racks, bee box ). Never tried setting it ablaze so feel free to try it out for yourself.

I'm playing on console master late race, so I would like so much to try it out. I'll wait. 

If her stuff is flammeable, yeah, that's my question. Is there any chance to be stopped on the quest road because someting would disappear or be destroyed.

Wolfgang with 120hp to 200 and 0,50 to x2 damage without speed boost (or just 10%) and more sanity drain plus few perks to carry piggy bag and marble stuff. I think that he will be perfect. Will still being the more powerfull but also having real downsides

Its like wortox, why the **** has 200hp with his op souls, less hp and he will be perfect 

On 4/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I’ve already picked out my loading screen vignette choice for this Update.

Also I LOVE the new Crab King Sail... please tell me EXACTLY what day to log in on Console so I do not miss this! @Jason

EFB6E6E1-1607-4879-B56B-5DF17364F0B6.png

That would be an awesome vignette! And sameee, I really want the crab king sail, I’m on Xbox one and the update still hasn’t arrived..... :l

Cant wait to meet Pearl and hey, maybe even fight the crab king and fail miserably!

• Like 3