Doro's art place thingy

Welcome,
This topic is where I am going to be posting most of my sketches that I've drawn over these months, it has been a couple of weeks since I joined this Forum, but it looks like my sketches may be of the like of you, aside that if I keep drawing this will assure my improvement.

So today I'm gonna start this art pile with my very first drawing related to Don't Starve...
Its frightening (To look at). Yep, it's the werebeaver from Woodie's transformation.

I'm gonna post my other works here, so if you somehow like them, stay tuned for more!
Cheers.

- Doro

frightening.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Next, it's a creature so horrible, that it truly does come from your deepest nightmares!
The terrorbeak!

-By the way, I'm posting all my work from the time I've started until now, so a couple of these will be pretty old.

terror.PNG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Another sketch that I've made was at the time Klei was making their Art stream (the one in which the artists draw Willow playing with fire, and an elegant looking Charlie).

But, instead of actually following up with them, I just did a drawing of Wes while watching their stream. He also comes with a cane-balloon thing with the shape of his face.

-Man, three drawings and I feel like I'm keeping up fast with my recent ones.

da bes.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

These are a couple of "sketches" coming from days where I was so bored I could draw anything...

Yeah, maybe the Webber with the gun would be the one I like the most out of the three.

But oh well, drawing is fun.

Sin_titulo.png

93GhsaBlS56OKxN9gOIpF82kMTdFihOyvkzSrWpOxvk.jpg

Doodoo.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

And while I was drawing these cheesy Webbers, there was one idea that came to my head and hit me like a punch: "What if I draw a crossover of Don't Starve and Super Mario Sunshine? I like to play them both!"

So I drew this Webber who seems to have stolen the F.L.U.D.D from a plumber's reach.

-My greetings if you have seen this from Reddit.

z32iSOXxp6Jj9gNuWXg6A3uecAChK8ZpFM6mx3ooLgg.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:
  1. Is this about people trying to make comparisons with Minecraft?
  2. Eyyy, Webgar!

Congrats on posting your work! Looking forward to your future work bud.

1- Nope! Minecraft and Don't Starve are a completely different game from one to another, I did it because since they both have the concept of gathering better resources, Wilson and Steve go together in to an adventure. (Of course all of this in a completely joking way, because that "ok" was literally cropped from Discord :P)

2- Heyyyy nice name for this Webber.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/27/2017 at 4:49 PM, Dorozco said:

Nope! Minecraft and Don't Starve are a completely different game from one to another, I did it because since they both have the concept of gathering better resources, Wilson and Steve go together in to an adventure. (Of course all of this in a completely joking way, because that "ok" was literally cropped from Discord :P)

A lot of people used to say that Don't Starve was a Tim Burton version of Minecraft (although I agree wall placement acts a lot like Minecraft :p )

Now, after some time has passed, I have made another work which I like, and it's the most recent one at the moment...

It's Wickerbottom reading a book to Webber!

- Gonna make drawing of all the characters at somepoint, but for now it seems like Webber is the star character (or the one who appears the most) in my drawings.

GrandmaWicker.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Cute piece! Love how Webber is just so hyped for the story Wickerbottom's reading.

Did Jan message you in notifications? He's been tagging people again in threads for the RWP stream threads.

@minespatch Yeah, I got mentioned a little bit after the stream ended, and seeing my name on it made me HYPED.

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I didn't get tagged when my art was featured.

@DragonMage156 Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully the mistake won't repeat next time it happens.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I didn't get tagged when my art was featured.

Jan's been probably noticing my posts and did it again after a while of not doing it. It's why I stopped doing notifications to the users. Glad to see artists being notified again.

• Like 1

Oh boy! Time to post a new art.

This time, it's a blue hound that will freeze you to death.

- This time, I tried to use different brushes rather than the scribbly style of Don't Starve, I kinda think it looks like fur that way.

hound.png

• Like 3