Hamlet Update - October 29

Awesome! Ah, I was mistaken. I thought that Hamlet was a free DLC for stand-alone. Still, $6.99 is more than affordable. The Don't Starve series of games are my favorite (well, don't tell Mega Man I said that), and worth every cent. I SO look forward to adding HAM to my collection this December.

You guys are so generous omg, to be honest i have a job and i wish i could pay for the DLC anyway since i'm actually able to pay for my stuff, i already feel bad getting all the amazing stuff in DST for FREE since i got the DST for FREE during the beta age, so i've been in a quest to purchase all the skin packages that you guys put out there (i haven't bought the verdant spring yet cos i don't play with those characters but i'll get it anyway for collection purposes and i'll also buy the whole hallowed package later this week, also i missed the forge skin package and the whole event last year :( can't wait for you guys to re-release it, hopefully), and i'll be buying a copy of the hamlet DLC for someone in a FB group that i'm part of for sure, keep releasing them skins packs cos i'll be supporting you guys, just because you deserve it.  <3 <3 

6 hours ago, Bigfoot said:
  •  
  • As a thanks for all your outstanding feedback, all current beta testers will get to keep the game, for free. Thanks for signing up and helping out, you all really knocked it out of the park, and it's very much appreciated. 

Thanks guys! that will make me buy the halloween skins in dst now :) wendy ftw *-* 

I wouldn't be worried too much about Klei giving the game away to the testers interfering with any profits. They have numbers, they know how many copies they are giving out for free, and they numbers from previous DLC's as well as stats of active players to at least guess their sales numbers.

If they weren't confident in their product and how much it'll sell, they wouldn't have done it. It's just a huge thank you present - that's all. And if you still want to throw money at them, just do what Joe said and gift it to someone.

5 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

• As a thanks for all your outstanding feedback, all current beta testers will get to keep the game, for free. Thanks for signing up and helping out, you all really knocked it out of the park, and it's very much appreciated. 

don't starve for us :c 

4 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

Is it ok if I called you guy "reversed EA"

If someone compare American vs Canada

You guy will be the reason I chose Canada

I was just thinking this. Companies like EA, Ubisoft, Activision, and 90 percent of mobile/browser game companies are trying to suck every dollar they can out of your shriveled wallets, Klei is over here like "Seriously, we love you guys and appreciate more than your money." I can't thank you guys enough, not just for giving us a free DLC (which was 1 of only 4 games I planned on buying this year) but for having the most integrity of any modern game developer I can think of. You are awesome and I plan on supporting you guys for a long time.

Archived