Hamlet Update - October 29

48 minutes ago, Thieverpedia said:

I simply did, and I have no intentions on giving into this inconsistency. 

I don't feel the power in me to actually let out my passive aggressiveness here. It's your choice, but the DS Team just made thousand euros of losses just because they care about the community. The DLCs always did cost something - you 'calling them out' on this is just.. disrespectful. It was never inconsistency, it was just your pure blister of ignorance. 

50 minutes ago, Thieverpedia said:

I simply did, and I have no intentions on giving into this inconsistency.

Don't try to mess with either time continuum or game pirated copies.

Both will kill your computer in the end,

8 minutes ago, Roosev said:

MOM!

hank-fear.png

GET YOUR CREDIT CARD!

but if you signed for beta

Spoiler

then you wouldn't have to pay but then you wouldn't sign up because you want to support klei but then...

oof

3 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Hide contents

then you wouldn't have to pay but then you wouldn't sign up because you want to support klei but then...

oof

I missed the beta sign up date.
I was too busy cooking and eating Pierogis.

But Klei ends up getting my money, and I end up getting Hamlet, so it's a win/win.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Reveal hidden contents

oof

My game is 100% legit. Figuring this out atm lol

2 minutes ago, Thieverpedia said:

My game is 100% legit. Got a code from the standalone version for use on Steam. Been using that ever since and have gotten mostly every DLC free.

You must have got the mega pack or something. None of the dlc has ever been free. I don't know what else to say lol Klei also never said Hamlet would be free so it doesnt matter.

1 minute ago, JimmyJam said:

You must have got the mega pack or something. None of the dlc has ever been free. I don't know what else to say lol Klei also never said Hamlet would be free so it doesnt matter.

No, no...base game since 2014. Mega Pack wasn't even out then.

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Если вы играли в пиратскую версию игры. Нет, вы не получите его бесплатно. Я имею в виду, может быть, ты будешь, но не от нас. 

no, I have Steam version of the game

Haha Wow I was in early access of dont starve original and all of the others one after and its my 3rd free dont starve hahah

Thank you so much. You guys are becoming one of my fav developper. I'm always spreading the word about dont starve and making all my friends try it to try to spread the love :) Its also a lil game for me to watch them die hahahahahha

Love you klei, I will see you in early access.

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

I mean, if you REALLY need to throw money our way, you can buy a gift for a friend. =)

Thats what I did for the beta! The day before the beta, my friend got discouraged cause he signed up but didn't have Don't Starve.

So I gifted him Dont Starve and the current DLC's, so he was able to participate in the BETA for hamlet!

5bd7838d5c9bf_ScreenShot2018-10-29at4_00_07PM.thumb.png.4d10a04f14aa950a6ad63b7d002f6a08.png

5bd7838ca42e6_ScreenShot2018-10-29at3_59_56PM.thumb.png.b9e686e48e21f9391269a094acd3e832.png

You guys Rock ! Always nice to give & receive gifts, thanks again for the free DLC 

:wilson_love:

Klei,

You guys are unbelievable! First of all, a major thank you for letting us keep the game. I was so ready to give you my hard earned oincs dollars! I guess like many others I'll have to support you through skin purchases in DST. I can't believe you guys are really giving that many copies of the game away.

Second, I love how you guys say that you have to handle a few things first before you can release it for early access but the date you give for it is November 8th. That is so close. Thank you for working so hard and so quickly and for being so amazing to your audience.

I have a question: can Wickerbottom sleep in this version? One of the things that kept her from sleeping is that she was not comfortable, but now we have a house and a bed. Soon it is much more comfortable than before. I hope so, Wickerbottom really deserves not to recover much life or sanity.
Sorry about my English.

Archived