Hamlet Update - October 29

2 minutes ago, coamo123 said:

I took part in the tests and reported an error and the hamlet disappeared from my library :( 

just look up and you will see this.

On ‎2‎.‎11‎.‎2018 at 7:14 PM, JoeW said:

If you were part of the beta, you will be able to play again when early access starts. We had to remove the game from accounts while we set things up, but it will be back when early access is ready to go. 

Ok people here are some basic "before beta chaos" rules that you need to remember:

Timezones exist- If you live in Europe then your midnight is Klei's morning. 

Summoning a dev won't bring beta faster- let poor JoeW have some free time 

Everyone's hyped, no need to spam- if you post "I'm so excited!" then that's ok. But if it's 10th time you're doing this then you're just spamming

34 minutes ago, Ellilea said:

Wait what beta now?! Like, very soon?! Wat

wat

wat

GIMMI!

!

On a more serious note: when does it come out exactly? Does anyone have an actual hour in some timezone so I can translate it to mine?

Tomorrow! Although, friday for me since timezones. And i live in denmark. It'll come out very early for me, around.. 3-4 at night

1 minute ago, Ellilea said:

Yikes, Denmark sounds about here-ish. 3-4 at night it is :<

Hey, At least its friday! Weekend! Perfect timing for playing hamlet all day!

Also don't quote me on it if its NOT at night or eariler than that, but its mostly there where Klei gets out their stuff, well except maybe at the end of their stream.

8 minutes ago, Roosev said:

It might be released on midnight on the Canadian timezone. That's what I'd guess anyway.

We won't know for sure until Klei either confirms it or actually releases it.

They never release stuff at midnight. 

Archived