Hamlet Update - October 29

On 29/10/2018 at 13:58, Bigfoot said:

• Como agradecimiento por todos sus comentarios sobresalientes, todos los probadores beta actuales mantendrán el juego de forma gratuita. Gracias por registrarte y ayudar, todos ustedes lo tiraron del parque, y es muy apreciado. 

Thank you very much for allowing me to participate in the beta of my favorite game, thank you very much.:D

I actually fell happy by Klei giving us Early access and a copy for Hamlet, but just by doing that they're loosing about $84000, and I fell bad for that

Thanks a lot Klei, you are the best game developer, hope the DLC has a lot of success (:

I actually feel really bad about getting the dlc for free. Klei is the only developer that would make me feel this way, it’s so clear how hard and dedicated you guys are and honestly I feel like you guys don’t deserve to lose all that money. I’m really thankful but at the same time I’m kinda worried.

None of my friends would want the dlc but would buying the new funko pops help? 

Also I was honestly expecting this dlc to cost over £10, £6.99 seems crazy to me, Especially seeing all the new things added. Hope Klei still make some good money out of this 

14 hours ago, DapperToad said:

I actually feel really bad about getting the dlc for free. Klei is the only developer that would make me feel this way, it’s so clear how hard and dedicated you guys are and honestly I feel like you guys don’t deserve to lose all that money. I’m really thankful but at the same time I’m kinda worried.

Also I was honestly expecting this dlc to cost over £10, £6.99 seems crazy to me, Especially seeing all the new things added. Hope Klei still make some good money out of this 

if you are so worried you can buy me the dlc :D

Greetings fellow unpigs. I'm not sure if this goes here or not but i participated in the closed beta but hamlet is no longer in my dlc collection. I was wondering if i still have it and it's just not showing or is it something else? I have screenshots that steam says its in my library. Again, my apologies if this is in he wrong forum thread.

Best regards,

Ace: The Wild Card

A.K.A

pandaman1992

dont starve pic 1.png

dont starve pic 2.png

3 hours ago, pandaman1992 said:

I'm not sure if this goes here or not but i participated in the closed beta but hamlet is no longer in my dlc collection.

Closed beta has ended, that's why. Early Access is releasing on 8th of november.

On 01/11/2018 at 11:45 PM, DapperToad said:

I know what you feel, and there's still the store with plushies and such if you want

5 hours ago, The_BearWPL said:

Hello;

I participated in beta and I have heard that i'll get Hamlet for free. But not only it has disappeard from my liberary today but also there are no notification on shop store that I have it in liberary... what happend?

Dude. Literally post just above yours. Read it.

On 29/10/2018 at 2:58 PM, Bigfoot said:

As a thanks for all your outstanding feedback, all current beta testers will get to keep the game, for free.

Today I went to my steam library, clicked on Don't Starve, and when I saw my DLCs list, I didn't see Hamlet there, instead, I saw that RoG was installed, and I never bought RoG! Also when I went in Don't Starve, the RoG option was not available when creating a new world. Can I get help please?

Thank you so much, Klei! T-T

I barely had the time to do any valuable review/feedback during the Beta, and yet you give us this gift. I feel kinda bad. And if I can't give you my money, for now I give you my sincere thank you.

16 hours ago, AngryPandaCsaba said:

So I get the dlc free? I test the beta

Yes 

On 2018-10-29 at 7:58 PM, Bigfoot said:

• As a thanks for all your outstanding feedback, all current beta testers will get to keep the game, for free. Thanks for signing up and helping out, you all really knocked it out of the park, and it's very much appreciated. 

11 hours ago, Piggyplayer07 said:

Today I went to my steam library, clicked on Don't Starve, and when I saw my DLCs list, I didn't see Hamlet there, instead, I saw that RoG was installed, and I never bought RoG! Also when I went in Don't Starve, the RoG option was not available when creating a new world. Can I get help please?

On 2018-11-02 at 7:14 PM, JoeW said:

If you were part of the beta, you will be able to play again when early access starts. We had to remove the game from accounts while we set things up, but it will be back when early access is ready to go. 

@Piggyplayer07 You should report it on the bug tracker

10 hours ago, lucaspin323 said:

I had the dlc in my library but now I do not have it, would you explain what happened? 

On 2018-11-02 at 7:14 PM, JoeW said:

If you were part of the beta, you will be able to play again when early access starts. We had to remove the game from accounts while we set things up, but it will be back when early access is ready to go. 

On 10/29/2018 at 12:20 PM, t0panka said:

You giving away 12k copies of Hamlet?

If I do the quik maths that would be 8400$ lost for giving it away to the beta testers and more.

I do think its a good price while its being worked on, I think you could raise the price as it develops would be getting more people to buy it sooner

Thank you so much. Hamlet is going to be amazing. (What's in the beta already is)
I'm actually still playing the beta a lot because I'm greedy and just put steam on offline mode when the beta came to an end. 

I would have gladly paid for the expansion, even over 7$, but since you're so nice to give it away I'll buy some DST skins. 

Archived