Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

6 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

As you wish.

pain.jpg

"WHY DON'T I HAVE HANDS TO PROPERLY FIST A DESPERATE *WHY?!* AT THE HEAVENS?!?!"

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

um.thumb.png.24ff3b3eb8c0862fe486454e03d72af5.png

That much for Walter not being afraid of anything..

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
*oh, le madnessu!
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bijumiro said:

download.png

I - I can't believe I've been used for a Maxwell Meme, thanks you so much for achieving this life goal of mine (no really it's cool) ! :wilson_love:

This shirt used to be a private joke for @Le Rafistoleur and some of my closest friends but I often take it to my job, it always set the mood :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Bijumiro said:

download.png

Thank you for using this pic in your meme, as @ADM said, it's a private joke between us (because yeah, it's my little nugget face on the t shirt, when I was younger) very funny meme !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

Are you... trying to imply Klei is greedy for giving a character for free?

Nah, it's all in good fun. I'm as excited for Walter as anyone, and Klei is very cool.

Actually, I started out just with the "two chesters" part before I realized that the "NO SKINS" fit as a punchline unedited. TBH, if I could change anything about it, I would probably just cut it off at "NO SKINS!" for simplicity's sake.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NinofanTOG said:

Making anti-Wurt memes until Klei buffs Wurt

image.thumb.png.269eec4a47e1c7eb843c5ac73d74dd6d.png

Don't forget about the "good exchanges" of the King Merm. Fish are useless copared to "this".Captura.thumb.JPG.aa8016cfae6ae5a53674d873e405824e.JPG

Edited by Memetan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 15

2 hours ago, Memetan said:

Don't forget about the "good exchanges" of the King Merm. Fish are useless copared to "this".Captura.thumb.JPG.aa8016cfae6ae5a53674d873e405824e.JPG

Are we all forgetting the stats boost Wurt receives? Like, if you have 2 Merm houses next to the royal tapestry, and what, like a couple seeds, you’re basically op without having to eat everyone’s gears that others need to keep their base safe and food fresh, or having to go risk your life in the ruins, (looking at you WX-78)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MagicalSkies said:

Are we all forgetting the stats boost Wurt receives? Like, if you have 2 Merm houses next to the royal tapestry, and what, like a couple seeds, you’re basically op without having to eat everyone’s gears that others need to keep their base safe and food fresh, or having to go risk your life in the ruins, (looking at you WX-78)

First of all "I said exchanges" not his magical power that's turn Wurt's stats (that's are already fine) higher.

Second: WX78 don't need to go to ruins to get gears because Clockworks exist on the surface, and he only needs to don't die to don't lose his stats, not make a royal tapestry and feeding a black hole of veggies or another merm to replace it, and of course Wurt needs other king in caves.

I played Wurt a lot trying to find something special to do with her, and merms aren't. If you want slaves use Maxwell, if you want an NPC army use Bunnymans. At last Wurt is a good character for sailing and get resources in the swap.

If you like Wurt is ok, I invite you to make a post to find more opinions, but for me is on the corner of "We need help" with Winona.

Edited by Memetan
  • Like 3