Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

What is more fun: Fishing; or running from a bishop, 6 killer bees, 3 merms, 3 spiders, 1 rook, 2 pigs, 3 frogs, 5 mosquito's, 3 nightmare monsters and 5 hounds? (minespatch, someone, make this a meme, pls!)

Edited by Wumpair
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Russian_Philin said:

Reveal hidden contents

I had an unpleasant experience yesterday. Now I have to put watermarks on my memes, because they are used brazenly. Some people do not want to specify the author, so it is a forced measure.

image.thumb.png.1a2254ad3e0365218c80c58df26c04d1.png

Meanwhile:
image.thumb.png.f526db1ad94448d6012d8df78530097e.png

SUPER EWCUS!

IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE NO IT'S....uh.....a mistake of mother nature

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

So do words without a picture count as a Meme? Because I can’t draw for nothing in this whole world but in my head I picture the PERFECT Walter Meme.

Theres a Wilson in a Savannah feeding a Stack of Sticks to a Beefalo trying to tame it, a few days later he’s trying to put a saddle on it but the Beefalo keeps flinging Wilson off in disapproval, so he goes back to feeding it more stacks of sticks, When Walter comes Zooming by Riding Big Woby past Wilson, “Weeeee Adventure!” Wilson snaps his twigs over his knee and uses the furious emote.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Dr. Safety said:

Wait what's wrong with "Thanks"? I've been using it as the most prestigious reaction

Oh right, meme thread... uh... here

image.thumb.png.861ee06662adf673bae62487eb8dd9c5.png 

Spoiler

To be honest with you, I only use the forum emotes the way they’re Intended to be used, if I use Confused react it’s genuinely because someone’s post confuses me, if I use Thanks, that’s because it’s something I really really like, if I use laugh emote it’s cause a post made me laugh. The Internet is hard to relay a persons actual feelings but- We could really Use an Forum Reaction complete Overhaul.. I’ve been using my own Memoji I think it’s called?? Found in your Iphones built in apps. So if I want to respond with a Thumbs Down Emote I will use a picture like This- 

image.png.38713b979c05ec7ef1b848d0011d5e80.png

HOWEVER- There is an EMOTE Reaction Wheel built into the Actual Game... Why can’t we have THAT here on these Forums?? Why When a post someone makes genuinely makes me feel Angry can I not react using the Wendy- Furious Emote? 

Why if a post makes me sad can I not react using the Sad Emote with little animated tears on the character of choice that I’ve chosen? Why when a post makes me feel Joyful (like all of Klei’s Update patch notes) can I NOT React with Wortox clicking his heels in Joy?

(I know that the Memes Thread is the wrong place to actually bring up Conversations... But since you brought it up I figured I would share my two cents worth on the Subject)

As For Actual Memes- 

4CB0DB8E-B3BB-475F-BC3A-3373193713CE.jpeg

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

Wait what's wrong with "Thanks"? I've been using it as the most prestigious reaction

Oh right, meme thread... uh... here

image.thumb.png.861ee06662adf673bae62487eb8dd9c5.png 

It’s just something about having a whole array of one likes and then having that one smarty choosing a different reactions emote when there’s already like 30 irks me.

Maybe I need mental help.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

It’s just something about having a whole array of one likes and then having that one smarty choosing a different reactions emote when there’s already like 30 irks me.

Maybe I need mental help.

Gotcha. That makes sense. I thought I was using the Thanks emote wrong all along lol

• Haha 5