Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Disclaimer: These are going to be my types of Memes from now on.. because I’ve found something more Important to campaign for then trying to get DST added to the Xbox Live Events App.

F6FA2F95-7425-4D14-8DA5-57F2EDF993BF.jpeg

When I first started playing DS I thought that the ONLY way to obtain Beefalo wool for making winter hats to survive Winter was to run ONE Beefalo out of its horde and then kill it discreetly away from the rest Of them to obtain its wools. Little did I know that THIS SPOILER WAS A THING.

Spoiler

Thermal Stones pretty much make needing Winter Hat Obsolete AND 
You can obtain plenty of Beefalo wools by simply crafting a Razor and then shaving them while they sleep.

Klei can easily BREAK THE META by giving us a toggle option like Razor can shave Beefalo Wool? Yes/No

on a Uncompromising Mode like the one @Canis and company are making.. I would like for the original way I thought of obtaining Beefalo Wool to Officially become the only way to obtain it.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Disclaimer: These are going to be my types of Memes from now on.. because I’ve found something more Important to campaign for then trying to get DST added to the Xbox Live Events App.

F6FA2F95-7425-4D14-8DA5-57F2EDF993BF.jpeg

When I first started playing DS I thought that the ONLY way to obtain Beefalo wool for making winter hats to survive Winter was to run ONE Beefalo out of its horde and then kill it discreetly away from the rest Of them to obtain its wools. Little did I know that THIS SPOILER WAS A THING.

Reveal hidden contents

Thermal Stones pretty much make needing Winter Hat Obsolete AND 
You can obtain plenty of Beefalo wools by simply crafting a Razor and then shaving them while they sleep.

Klei can easily BREAK THE META by giving us a toggle option like Razor can shave Beefalo Wool? Yes/No

on a Uncompromising Mode like the one @Canis and company are making.. I would like for the original way I thought of obtaining Beefalo Wool to Officially become the only way to obtain it.

This is less of a meme and more of an excuse to continue getting threads off topic. Make your own threads instead of trying to hijack existing ones.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

28 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

This is less of a meme and more of an excuse to continue getting threads off topic. Make your own threads instead of trying to hijack existing ones.

Yes and especially don't try to derail maxwell memes, the thread that has gone on for 525+ pages of klei forums...

...wait...I'M derailing the forum...oh no...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

This is a incredibly biased and offensive opinion based solely upon what your definition of a Meme qualifies as.

Spoiler

Excuse me for posting a story about my experiences with the game and how they apply to the Meme I’ve posted, but considering I’m using a iPhone App called iSwap Faces... there is obviously a limit to what I can do in creating a Meme. If Klei Devs or Forum Moderators feel my posts are misplaced they’ll remove them at their own discretion obviously..

... But Maybe this Is an Meme acceptable for You?

E712FF26-7D02-4384-9698-753D89B9A64C.jpeg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is a incredibly biased and offensive opinion based solely upon what your definition of a Meme qualifies as.

Reveal hidden contents

Excuse me for posting a story about my experiences with the game and how they apply to the Meme I’ve posted, but considering I’m using a iPhone App called iSwap Faces... there is obviously a limit to what I can do in creating a Meme. If Klei Devs or Forum Moderators feel my posts are misplaced they’ll remove them at their own discretion obviously..

... But Maybe this Is an Meme acceptable for You?

E712FF26-7D02-4384-9698-753D89B9A64C.jpeg

You need to go to meme school

anyways:

notJoyPower.jpg.5f9aa5dab8675e053afc121bd644c236.jpg

I too must go to meme school

Edited by 1bubbainpa
just in case this meme is actually trash and im not aware of it
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 3