Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Mike23Ua    11359
1 hour ago, Dr. Safety said:

Wait what's wrong with "Thanks"? I've been using it as the most prestigious reaction

Oh right, meme thread... uh... here

image.thumb.png.861ee06662adf673bae62487eb8dd9c5.png 

Spoiler

To be honest with you, I only use the forum emotes the way they’re Intended to be used, if I use Confused react it’s genuinely because someone’s post confuses me, if I use Thanks, that’s because it’s something I really really like, if I use laugh emote it’s cause a post made me laugh. The Internet is hard to relay a persons actual feelings but- We could really Use an Forum Reaction complete Overhaul.. I’ve been using my own Memoji I think it’s called?? Found in your Iphones built in apps. So if I want to respond with a Thumbs Down Emote I will use a picture like This- 

image.png.38713b979c05ec7ef1b848d0011d5e80.png

HOWEVER- There is an EMOTE Reaction Wheel built into the Actual Game... Why can’t we have THAT here on these Forums?? Why When a post someone makes genuinely makes me feel Angry can I not react using the Wendy- Furious Emote? 

Why if a post makes me sad can I not react using the Sad Emote with little animated tears on the character of choice that I’ve chosen? Why when a post makes me feel Joyful (like all of Klei’s Update patch notes) can I NOT React with Wortox clicking his heels in Joy?

(I know that the Memes Thread is the wrong place to actually bring up Conversations... But since you brought it up I figured I would share my two cents worth on the Subject)

As For Actual Memes- 

4CB0DB8E-B3BB-475F-BC3A-3373193713CE.jpeg

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Haha 3

nightmarefan    1311
44 minutes ago, Russian_Philin said:

Waiting for Walter:
image.thumb.png.1e2bf91c943791c534fa4df99542b59f.png
When you realize that the next character or rework will not come out soon: 
image.thumb.png.45aad024df6834b48381df3b7a8ca077.png

Hide contents

My reaction: