Winter's Feast and Wolfgang's Character Refresh Are Now Live!

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

His speed no longer changes with his forms

And they stuck with it, what chads, this update definetly makes me respect the dev team a lot more now, not backing down on a change even if the community throws a fit, nice job.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 2
  • Shopcat 1
  • Big Ups 3

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

In this case, we knew (as many players suspected) that Wolfgang was going to need a bit of a nerf

thanks for giving an explanation but i feel like x6 damage breaks more the game than extra speed even if that allows wolfgang to do certain fights without certain items

and the problem isnt atached to wolfgang (wanda) but with every character you will release, volt goat jelly might affect certain decisions unless is ignored (which i think isnt a bad idea)

• Like 2

• Developer
4 minutes ago, GuyNamedChris said:

Ayo Klei, I bought the new Merrymaker skin pack and it didn't come with Wanda's hand or leg skins. Any way to fix this?

Yup, a mistake on my part. Some items got left out of the pack definition. I'll get this resolved today and the items will appear in your inventory later on.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6
  • Spool 3

1 minute ago, CremeLover said:

Love the short, I was impressed with the camerawork at the be beginning during the circus section.

Poor wanda's torso dissapears when old on the new set on the wardrobe, she's going wild for the winter.

image.thumb.png.3a0affaaa971d2f5019a733baf313b30.png

cant freeze if there is nothing to freeze

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sanity 2
  • Shopcat 1